Spinal Healing Injector

Arenas
work in arena/rated BG's?
03/24/2011 10:23 PMPosted by Delpernies
I think only glove and cape things work in arena. The parashoot in 4.1 will no longer work in RBGs... The injector is a belt thing so I think it wont..

the injector is on the gloves, tho that is sad to hear about the parachute :(

03/24/2011 10:23 PMPosted by Delpernies
IMO engineering is very bad.. Get a new prof IMHO.

nevar!

Arena, no. Can't speak for RBGs, but it uses a potion so I'm guessing no.
03/24/2011 10:29 PMPosted by Boshnak
Arena, no. Can't speak for RBGs, but it uses a potion so I'm guessing no.

:(

imho with boots having a chance to fail again we should be able to use them in RBG and arena:)
I think you can only use the hand rockets/hyperspeed thingos from engineering in RBGs/Arena. The parachute is gonna be removed from RBGs, I think thats because it lets people camp flags from roofs and other "exploit" spots. Not sure if parachute is being removed from arena too, its actually useful for hunters in a disengage macro.
Yeah, but when they fail you don't go flying up into the air anymore, it burns off like 15% hp for 8 seconds. I swear I remember getting some debuff that causes 100% crit chance against you once.
03/24/2011 10:41 PMPosted by Boshnak
Yeah, but when they fail you don't go flying up into the air anymore, it burns off like 15% hp for 8 seconds. I swear I remember getting some debuff that causes 100% crit chance against you once.

i have recently been rocketed in the air a few times from my nitro.

i have recently been rocketed in the air a few times from my nitro.

Yes, they've radically increased the failure rates on the boots, disallowed most of our devices in rated content. But it's almost always been like this. Having an engineering device that was reliably useful was an anomaly.

Blizzard: Here's this cool gadget profession. Go ahead, take it, take it!

Me: Wow. Cool. OK!

Blizzard: *zaps me with a taser* Hahahahaha! Sucker!

Yet, still ... shiny gadgets ... just can't quit them.... I'm getting used to being tasered. They only taser me cause they love me, right? What's this Stockholm Syndrome I keep hearing about?