April Fools! Patch 4.1.11 Preview

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 26 Next
LOL How did you like the fact we had Judgement removed for Judgement XD

But yeah,I got to classes and figured out the problem. If this was true I would reroll a DK.
04/01/2011 09:59 AMPosted by Bashiok
The Worgen “sniff” sound has been replaced by Rebecca Black’s hit single, Friday. The song will play in its entirety. Every time.

Indeed I was wrong! Worgen en masse in the AH could be more irritating.
Dance Studio has been removed from the game due to lack of use.
Lol. also i'm so glad Crabby is helping me learn how to post this...
it kinda seems they're taking away our freedom to customize our own characters, and doing wayyy too much for us. ):
Now they're picking our talents too?
this is unfortunate, I miss when WoW was a challenge.

OLOLOLOLOL
Lol....i thought this was for real, when i saw the Appearance tab making headlines i was jumping for joy....but then i saw it was only for pets i was like WTF RAGEEEEE!!!
Then i read the rest of the stuff and that made me laugh...especially the rouge picking up every blade after fan of knives...well thats going to take forever.

Thanks for the laugh blizz haha
  • Dance Studio has been removed from the game due to lack of use.

• Cute. Very cute.
    This is TrueGold. :)
    This is awesome.
    OH GAWD.
    Laughing. So. Damn. Hard.

Seriously, I'm crying from laughing so hard. This whole thing really hit me (in a good way!). Oh man, you have no idea how much I needed that laugh. <3 It's been a rough week.
    win wrapped in awesomesauce
    I've been enjoying all of the April Fool's gags today, but this one just shot up waaaaaaay ahead of the rest. Great job, Bash <3
    Acknowledging the continued requests of our players, an Appearance tab has been added to the game! The Appearance tab will finally, at long last, allow players to customize the look of their non-combat pets.

I laughed.
    My god, by the time I was halfway through this list I was nearly in tears.

And then, I came to Bus Shock. Holy @#*% what a blast from the past, I absolutely cracked up laughing. Everyone in my nearby vicinity was raising eyebrows. And popping enrage...

Blizzard, you have the best april fool's jokes of all time. OF ALL TIME!

Srs edit: But really, this actually showed that Blizzard really is aware of some of the more underlying issues and how players feel towards certain game elements. While this was incredibly hilarious for me to read, it's also fairly insightful that Blizzard knows a lot more than they show.
    Scratching Post (legendary Feral staff), introduced in a recent patch, was created accidentally and has been removed.

But but but... ;_;

One day my brethren, one day we SHALL HAVE OUR VICTORY over this matter!
    By far the best jokes in there lol

Races
    The Worgen “sniff” sound has been replaced by Rebecca Black’s hit single, Friday. The song will play in its entirety. Every time.

Dungeons & Raids
    Tank Stimulus: Successfully completing 25 Dungeon Finder runs as a tank will grant you a $400 Federal tax credit. (Requires Form 8863)

I just saw this video for the first time 1 hour ago. Please don't go through with this change.
    Also, items became 65% less interesting ever since they had "heroic" slapped on them (I'm actually serious about that one).
    All NPC’s now have a 25% chance to Dodge right-clicks.

Win
    win