April Fools! Patch 4.1.11 Preview

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 26 Next

General
[ul]
  • Character armory profiles will now display current guild status: Solo, In a Guild, Looking for Guild, G-kicked, and It’s Complicated. In addition, character portraits now have the option to be displayed as a self-taken cellphone picture from in front of a bathroom mirror.
  • ]

Freaking win
    From what I gather, Bashiok posted some stuff about something interesting. Then 138 people said some things in response
    Woot Bus-shock! i think ....
    ■"All Frost mages now receive a complementary personal Arena rating of 2200 upon reaching level 85" is the best. lol

This is why Blizz is the best company, love the leg reference
    Priests
  • Members of this class must now make a vow of chastity.

• Looks like it's time to make up some ground before the patch hits then. *Bow chicka wow wow*
    04/01/2011 09:59 AMPosted by Bashiok
    If the guild you’re automatically placed in does not exist on your current realm you’ll be automatically charged for a paid realm transfer and moved there.

WHAT?!?!?!

And...this Crabby wants me to role-play!?! :::confused:::
    Paladin chat and whispers now appear with sparkles.

A healing tree has been added for shaman.

Races
    The Worgen “sniff” sound has been replaced by Rebecca Black’s hit single, Friday. The song will play in its entirety. Every time.

The name of the draenei race has been adjusted to have 20% more vowels.

Draeneie - The male draeneie laugh has been tweaked to be 7% more irritating.

The tauren race may no longer choose the paladin class, because… come on. Really?

The dwarf race’s passive wenching bonus now works correctly.

Female worgen have been cured of their curse and now have only a human form.

Too funny
    Brilliant.

I lol'd at the appearance tab.

So cruel, Blizzard!
    Dungeons & Raids
  • Ever a player favorite, the level-80 10- and 25-player raid of Icecrown Citadel is being reintroduced as a level-85 Heroic 5-player dungeon.

• Ever a player favorite, the level-85 10- and 25-player raid of The Bastion of Twilight is being reintroduced as a level-85 Heroic 5-player dungeon.

• Ever a player favorite, the level-85 10- and 25-player raid of Firelands is being reintroduced as a level-85 Heroic 5-player dungeon.

• Ever a player favorite, the level-85 Heroic 5-player dungeon of Deadmines is being reintroduced as a level-85 Heroic 5-player dungeon.
  • [/ul]

Yes please! More 5-mans. :)

I'd love ICC again. Miss Deathwisper's speech so much.

"..these are a weakness, a crippling flaw, a joke played by your own creators."
    (or something like that)
    This post is win. Thanks Blizz.
    I can't wait for Evangilism to proc and convert my raid to Priests!!
    O god! Crabby launched Rebecca Black's song now my ears are bleeding
    This sticky is full of win.
    Finally, more than six years later, the Judgment typo is fixed, rejoice!

//cries@AFD
    Blizz, this is cute but try harder ;p
    Lol perfect... april fools date this year is 4/1/11 .... if you don't understand this idk what to day to you...

anyway, BLIZZARD THIS WAS FUNNY

• The Worgen “sniff” sound has been replaced by Rebecca Black’s hit single, Friday. The song will play in its entirety. Every time.

• will other players be able to hear it and if they can will there be an option to kill the said worgen even if it from the same faction?

FYI i know its a joke but still funny
    ■When using the Need Before Greed looting system, other players may not roll on loot until the Hero Class has chosen to pass.

■Whenever a player takes a screenshot of a boss kill or similar accomplishment, all death knight characters will appear slightly more prominent in the image.

HAhahaha
    Best. Patch. EVER!!

I look forward to Blizzards April Fools jokes every year and this one takes the cake!