Official Shaman Tanking Guide

Shaman
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 4 8 Next
04/12/2011 06:26 PMPosted by Secretgarden
Big difference between trolling and just making an obvious joke thread for the amusement of the community.

Still outdone by this:
<a href="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2228228491?page=1">http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2228228491?page=1</a>

OP pales in comparison to the epic-ness achieved by Secretgarden's link.

On a side note... the amount of people who fell for that is astounding.
-Your First Dungeon-
It's time to step into your first dungeon. You may want to grab a healthstone and a few potions before you do this. You may also want to choose a paladin as your healer, because of Lay On Hands. Keep in mind that you may wipe more than you would if someone else was tanking. The reason for this is because the game senses your superior skill level, and raises the difficulty of the dungeon.
my favorite part
Wait... so this wasn't serious?

:\
Wait... so this wasn't serious?

:\

It was seriously funny, does that count?
The perky tone was the icing on the cake

11/10
Absolutely hilarious. Appreciate a good troll every now and then.
Recommended a shield instead of a two-hander. /FAIL
04/19/2011 10:12 AMPosted by Ducesja
Recommended a shield instead of a two-hander. /FAIL

Updated accordingly.
The shaman tank community greatly appreciates your input.
Im voting this up, because the dev's need to see just how much enhancement shamans want to tank.
04/27/2011 11:22 AMPosted by Drosera
Im voting this up, because the dev's need to see just how much enhancement shamans want to tank.

that is 100% entirely not the point
Everyone who cried troll.. seriously.. you wow idiots call anyone a troll who you disagree with or want to seem important online by using fancy internet terms where you have no idea what they mean.

Anywho, i started to build an enhance tank set. WHAT IS OUR GEMMING/STAT PRIORITY?!
How to tank in pvp?

Everyone who cried troll.. seriously.. you wow idiots call anyone a troll who you disagree with or want to seem important online by using fancy internet terms where you have no idea what they mean.

Anywho, i started to build an enhance tank set. WHAT IS OUR GEMMING/STAT PRIORITY?!

you gem straight Spell Penetration and try to stack strength for more block
04/28/2011 08:58 AMPosted by Zuza
you gem straight Spell Penetration and try to stack strength for more block

This.
Ok, I think EVERYONE is missing the HUGE picture. People need to ease up, he did this as a joke, not as "trolling" or as an "act of stuipidity".
On second thought,

11/10
I read again, glad I did.
winning.