WTB Incubus. No, not the terrible band.

General Discussion
Prev 1 22 23 24 26 Next
I like Incubus, they're better than the gaga and beiber garbage.
this happen. :)

I'm just curious as to why Blizzard would waste manpower / resources on such a superficial change like making demons male or female when -numerous- changes regarding class balance go unattended to?

Because the art department is not the department that works on class balance.
Why is it unfortunate that the game is mostly populated by the sexual orientation that is the most natural? You sound like a bigot, take your hate elsewhere. I have no problem with homosexuals, but for you to declare that people being hetero is unfortunate is ignorant and hateful. Summon your felguard if you want to look at a beefy man, leave normal people alone.

He means it sad for him. Also homosexuality is just as natural as heterosexualtiy. Natural is one of those words people use to means things beyond its actual definition. Anything that happens in nature is natural. Nothing he said was hateful or bigoted.

You are taking things way way way out of context.
well if locks get this give druids male /female cat and bear forms
04/15/2011 12:42 AMPosted by Andriel
I'm just curious as to why Blizzard would waste manpower / resources on such a superficial change like making demons male or female when -numerous- changes regarding class balance go unattended to?

A development team isn't just a pool full of people who can do everything. Artists make art. Programmers program. Class designers work on class balance.

I share this exact opinion. I'm rather curious as to why they would waste time, and manpower on this, when there's SO many other things that need much more dire attention than genders of warlock demons. It's good to know that even Ask the Devs, they decide to just go along and make this nearly random, wasteful idea.
04/15/2011 12:58 AMPosted by Røxanna
I share this exact opinion. I'm rather curious as to why they would waste time, and manpower on this, when there's SO many other things that need much more dire attention than genders of warlock demons. It's good to know that even Ask the Devs, they decide to just go along and make this nearly random, wasteful idea.

It's something they want to do and probably something part of the Warlock community wants. The same could have been said about the new cat and bear models for Druids when they came out. Like others have said, Blizz doesn't have one team working on everything. They probably have many teams working on all sorts of stuff. They also said this is something they would like to do but other things may take precedence. So it's not like they're going to put more important things off to do this.
Bugger off Druids, you can already perform every role in the game, what more do you want.
Female imp? Why did I have a flashback to gremlins 2...and a hot pink voidwalker would be just lol.
04/14/2011 03:49 PMPosted by Zarhym
I'm happy to share we actually do have plans for offering players a choice between male and female versions of all warlock demons. This is a task already in our system, though I don't have a time frame for you at the moment. Other art tasks could always take precedence, but we're committed to making this happen. :)

Being able to have an incubus as a familiar just might be enough to make me want to create a Warlock character.
Does this mean female ghoul pets!? :D
04/15/2011 01:22 AMPosted by Phazon
Does this mean female ghoul pets!? :D

God willing.

Anything that happens in nature is natural.

If humans were homosexual in an entirely natural environment, they would die off in a single generation. We have an overpopulated society now, where the things nature intended are no longer a concern to many because there is no threat of extinction. This allows for a great many flawed humans to exist without having to worry about their survival or the survival of our species as a whole.

Flawed humans? That's borderline offensive to I don't know how many groups of people. By the way, homosexual activity can be observed in species other than humans. Also, he didn't mean that every human being completely homosexual is what is natural, but rather a portion of people being homosexual.
04/15/2011 12:50 AMPosted by Teletubbie
well if locks get this give druids male /female cat and bear forms

Didn't they already say they were doing that a few weeks ago? All you need is to get that Dart gun to find out.
I smell the next "dance studio"
It is an entirely natural environment. EVERYTHING that happens is natural. Human beings and our society is natural just like ants and ant colonies are natural. Building are natural. Technology is natural. Gay animals free from human technology and society occur. They are a part of nature...ie natural. Chemicals are natural. They come from nature, they are present in nature, they are natural.

Oddly, this is the argument of Thomas Aquinas, who basically said that only God was supernatural.