WTB Incubus. No, not the terrible band.

General Discussion
Prev 1 24 25 26 Next
04/14/2011 03:49 PMPosted by Zarhym
I'm happy to share we actually do have plans for offering players a choice between male and female versions of all warlock demons. This is a task already in our system, though I don't have a time frame for you at the moment. Other art tasks could always take precedence, but we're committed to making this happen. :)

Are there any plans to update the models for voidwalker/imp/succubus? It's kind of...sad when the temptress looks more like a half-baked model from a Gargoyles episode (read: Demona looks better than our succubi).
brb rerolling
And finally after 6 years blizz is going to do something to our pets!!

Thank you! I've been waiting for this for sooooooooo long, every new big patch hunters would get new exotic pets, like those ghost bears and other cool stuff >_< I was kinda jealous of having the same demon since classic!

Btw, will there be a way to customize even further the demon? Like changing colors and stuff? I know this is kinda of asking for too much but meh why not ^^!
I'm a lesbian and I want a female doomguard. LOLZ.. jk. It's a game, and they're not going to make a male succubus replacement so gay guys or straight women have something appealing to look at. The succubus isn't just there to be eye candy, she's there to do damage with you. If you don't like her, use an imp.

I have no problem with gay people, I just think it would be silly to change the sex of a warlock pet over such a thing. Also, my warlock's succubus is named Miranda. I don't need a half naked guy named Miranda running around with me. =P I think all the other succubus' have feminine sounding names. They'd have to change the naming system too.

Did you bother to read Zarhym's post on page 7?

04/14/2011 03:49 PMPosted by Zarhym
I'm happy to share we actually do have plans for offering players a choice between male and female versions of all warlock demons. This is a task already in our system, though I don't have a time frame for you at the moment. Other art tasks could always take precedence, but we're committed to making this happen. :)

Note: "We actually do have plans for offering players a choice between male and female versions of all warlock demons."

So, yes, they ARE going to a "male succubus replacement", and we WON'T have to "use an imp". Maybe not next patch, maybe not till next expansion, but according to Zarhym they are "committed to making this happen"
sigh...

cosmetic change to some warlock pets is the last thing warlocks need done to them currently

It's understandable you feel that way. I just ask that you recognize I added the caveat that we don't have a set time frame for doing this -- it's just something our artists are excited about doing. With that said, also recognize that artists don't balance classes, nor will the class balance team be designing new gender models for your demons. ;)

But I'm sure GC would have really enjoyed designing that pink voidwalker.

Seriously though. Enslave demon should be adjusted to enslave a new demon.. which would take that new model type for their 'succubus' class demon. Then no one is forced into taking one model over another.

Just toss incubi and other new demon models around the continents and let players enslave those new models.
I mean, really, women should get incubus. It's so damn awkward walking around with a stripperesque demon X_x
04/15/2011 04:49 AMPosted by Xanzul
You know what....ignorant people like this need not post at all. At this point I don't even need to say why.

/hug
While these changes are awesome, Id rather have "new" demons added. IE say, instead of a felguard female, use a shiva demon model instead.