Why are these forums so boring now?

Zul'jin
1 2 3 8 Next
I remember during WOTLK, these forums used to actually have something to read aside from boring guild recruitment threads. What happened?
04/10/2011 05:43 PMPosted by Dotpocket
I remember during WOTLK, these forums used to actually have something to read aside from boring guild recruitment threads. What happened?

read my post
04/10/2011 05:43 PMPosted by Dotpocket

people like lesliexena started reading the forums. thats what happend.
its just that i remember flame wars and some really good trolling. these forums were actually interesting to read, now i just want to gouge my eyes out, where did everyone go that made these forums fun?
It's ok, I am here now <3
Lol, Zul'jin is really doing that bad nowadays?
So to make a forum interesting, you have to see people being teased or suffering (aka trolling)? Oh, that's not sadistic at all.
04/11/2011 11:34 AMPosted by Leonardnimoy
So to make a forum interesting, you have to see people being teased or suffering (aka trolling)? Oh, that's not sadistic at all.

You honestly can't tell me that these forums are interesting to read. I don't think there are many human beings who don't love conflict (obviously via text)
I don't

You honestly can't tell me that these forums are interesting to read. I don't think there are many human beings who don't love conflict (obviously via text)

I don't resort to forums for entertainment, only in between tabbing from other games I play or researching for a paper, lol. I enjoy drama, but when I watch it on TV or Hulu, not on a forum; I prefer something much more entertaining than trolls :|

MMO is where I go if I want forum entertainment and even then, I'd rather be playing HoN and watching people rage quit when I pwn them. :)
I don't

I don't resort to forums for entertainment, only in between tabbing from other games I play or researching for a paper, lol. I enjoy drama, but when I watch it on TV or Hulu, not on a forum; I prefer something much more entertaining than trolls :|

MMO is where I go if I want forum entertainment and even then, I'd rather be playing HoN and watching people rage quit when I pwn them. :)

So you're telling us people find enjoyment in different things from one another. *gasp* Thanks for clearing that up.

You are most welcome! I know these forums can be quite confusing :(
Flick and Footurna don't post here anymore, that's why.
Reporting in.
Personally, I miss the trolling.

10man>25man
It's because BGF doesn't hang around here anymore....
04/12/2011 12:39 AMPosted by Totempoke
It's because BGF doesn't hang around here anymore....

I thought maybe it was because BGF went Alliance and found out they aren't any better as Blue than they were as Red. (statistically speaking of course) If it clucks like a duck...