Okay to rp a dragon?

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
Okay, I am a very experienced RPer that has been on Moon Guard for a little bit over a year now. I have successfully RPed a bisexual night elf Sentinel, blood elf Blood Knight, and a troll witch doctor. The dragon lore as recently caused a spark inside my brain. In-game, would it be okay to RP as a rebel black dragon. I already have them planned out. A female human named Salthinia. she would be a warlock and would wear only black things.

Her human name would be Sally Drakson and she despises Sintharia/Sinestra and Deathwing/Neltharion.

My question is: Would it be okay to roleplay as a rebel black dragon?
Don't reveal yourself, unless one hundred percent necessary. Then I guess it's ok.
Before ya do, read the dragon rp guide on her
Sure, do what you want. If you care about it enough to get good at it, that congradulations for you, maybe we could rp together?

( Im on Moon Guard, this is one of my many alts, this is Larthalos, Korog, Modaxx and o-so-many-others, pst me on these guys, as they are my most active ones. )
Okay, I am a very experienced RPer that has been on Moon Guard for a little bit over a year now. I have successfully RPed a bisexual night elf Sentinel, blood elf Blood Knight, and a troll witch doctor. The dragon lore as recently caused a spark inside my brain. In-game, would it be okay to RP as a rebel black dragon. I already have them planned out. A female human named Salthinia. she would be a warlock and would wear only black things.

Her human name would be Sally Drakson and she despises Sintharia/Sinestra and Deathwing/Neltharion.

1) Those credentials don't really mean anything. Pretty much anyone could do those.

2) There are no rebel Black Dragons. They're all pretty much under the control of Deathwing. There's -one- and it is still in it's egg. So no.

3) Just about every Black Dragon we know of has been a Warlock. So you're at least good there. But "Sally Drakson"? Really? =/

But, like I said, there are no rebel black dragons. So you really wouldn't be able to.

1) Those credentials don't really mean anything. Pretty much anyone could do those.

2) There are no rebel Black Dragons. They're all pretty much under the control of Deathwing. There's -one- and it is still in it's egg. So no.

3) Just about every Black Dragon we know of has been a Warlock. So you're at least good there. But "Sally Drakson"? Really? =/

But, like I said, there are no rebel black dragons. So you really wouldn't be able to.

I don't doubt your lore knowledge, but what about those black dragonflight ambassadors at Wyrmrest? Were they just asking for help?

I don't doubt your lore knowledge, but what about those black dragonflight ambassadors at Wyrmrest? Were they just asking for help?

They're every bit as insane and evil as Deathwing is. The female one even mentions several times in quest text that she'd rather kill you(Or at least attack you) than ask for help. Problem is, they really need the help.

It's one of those "The Enemy of my enemy is my friend" situations.
I think there can be 'rebel black dragons' in that, there are black dragons who are evil, sadistic, monstrous, etc. But they are out for themselves rather than doing anything to further the plans of Deathwing.
Sure, do what you want. If you care about it enough to get good at it, that congradulations for you, maybe we could rp together?

( Im on Moon Guard, this is one of my many alts, this is Larthalos, Korog, Modaxx and o-so-many-others, pst me on these guys, as they are my most active ones. )
How do you get past all or some of your alts being on the same realm? Do they know each other? I'm having a hard time finding a main character. I started making characters that are based on specific but different aspects of my personality. however i'm just not able to keep them without being frustrated about having so many alts and wanting particular abilities that aren't allowed in game, like druid healing, with plate armor with sword use and a pet. UGH
It is frustrating at times, keeping up with them all, but I do my best... All my characters have very different personalities, making it harder to keep track of, but I survive... You jusy have to put a lot of work in it.

Not all black dragons are under his control!
Netherwing are VERY friendly
04/09/2011 03:55 PMPosted by Slywyn

I'm not too knowledgeable on all the lore stuffs, but the dragons interest me. So ... what exactly are you talking about? (The egg) I want to look it up and read on it now. =P

Not all black dragons are under his control!
Netherwing are VERY friendly

Netherwing are their own flight, and not under his influence. Black Flight dragons are. Every single Black Flight Dragon with the exception of the one cleansed of his corruption(Which they make a big deal about) are every bit as insane and evil as Deathwing is.

04/10/2011 06:27 AMPosted by Lethea

I'm not too knowledgeable on all the lore stuffs, but the dragons interest me. So ... what exactly are you talking about? (The egg) I want to look it up and read on it now. =P

Look up Rhea in Badlands.
Actually, your wrong. It's possible to RP a rebel black dragon. Just cuz u don't see any doesn't mean they don't exist. So yeah, it's okay to RP a rebel black dragon.
Slywyn, you get Rhea's Child thing.

SSSSSSOOOOOOOOO!
04/10/2011 07:40 AMPosted by Kalindobar
Actually, your wrong. It's possible to RP a rebel black dragon. Just cuz u don't see any doesn't mean they don't exist. So yeah, it's okay to RP a rebel black dragon.

Great logic there. Though I'm pretty sure there's lore that says otherwise, I don't know, haven't looked.

Anyway, I am so not getting involved in this again but I will say one thing.

Do we really need another thread? The other Dragon RP thread isn't even off the front page and now this is here? No offense but this is just wasting space.
Great logic there. Though I'm pretty sure there's lore that says otherwise, I don't know, haven't looked.

Anyway, I am so not getting involved in this again but I will say one thing.

Do we really need another thread? The other Dragon RP thread isn't even off the front page and now this is here? No offense but this is just wasting space.

It's a valid question, don't see why they can't ask.
...I didn't say they couldn't ask questions. I'm asking why it warrants another thread given there is already a thread on the subject of RPing dragons *Points to thread* Right there. Tis all I was saying.
Go ahead, just be warned you may end up becoming Larry, brother of the Lich King
Slywyn, you get Rhea's Child thing.

SSSSSSOOOOOOOOO!

That's Rhea's egg. She's a Red Dragon. It summons a red whelp. It's a red egg.

04/10/2011 07:40 AMPosted by Kalindobar

This is the logic that creates "I was the Right-hand man of Tirion" or "I run a gigantic and powerful ninja organization that you have never heard of".

"Just because you haven't heard of it doesn't mean it can't happen, so I can play whatever I want" is not a valid excuse.