Best Alliance PvP Server ?

Battlegrounds
What's a nice high / full populated server where PvP is actually decent on the Alliance side ?

I'm considering rolling an alliance , but definitely not on my server . Horde is like 80% win to loss where i am.

Any suggestions guys ?
For BGs? All servers have been merged into the "US" battlegroup since the start of this expansion.

2 choices are

1. Horde with really buggy queues, but high win rate
2. Instant queues on Alliance, but their pug teams is dominated by "bots" and "afkers" more often than not, coupled with the occasional "undergeared" and "road farming bg heroes".

Arena and Rated BGs? I would guess Tichondrius Alliance or Frostmourne Alliance. Some say that "Kel'Thuzad" seems 'overated' - various posters words not mine.
Here is a good starter list.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2228227637

You will probably want to pick by lowest ping. You can find that info at wow wiki.
I say tich, Amazing pvp activity.
lots of ppl say tich. i cant say anything about tich other than that ive heard LOTS of ppl say itsss awesomne for pvp
I didn't bother looking it up to verify but a lot of the players I run into in bg's from Lightbringer server are pretty legit.

as a side comment, you are re-rolling alliance and want to be on a server that is over run with alliance? isn't that essentially doing the same thing you are doing now?

personally i would look for one that is balanced.

I didn't bother looking it up to verify but a lot of the players I run into in bg's from Lightbringer server are pretty legit.

as a side comment, you are re-rolling alliance and want to be on a server that is over run with alliance? isn't that essentially doing the same thing you are doing now?

personally i would look for one that is balanced.

i seent u in the only bg i did on my 85 tonight

<-- lostkause
tich currently is the super trendy place to go for pvp. many are ex-horde.

there is also Sargeras and Kel'thuzad.

I do not recommend KT personally because they are rather arrogant and a number of players shout the phase "KT CARRIES YOU" in bgs.

Also a few of their rated bgs are extremely cliquish. they look for only rank one players, not glads, rank one. They will ask you to link the cheeve and then invite you to group and then inspect you. If you dont actually have the cheeve, not only do they boot you, they blacklist you.