Vanguards 3000+ Ret Arena PvP Streams

Arenas
Prev 1 20 21 22 24 Next
Twitch.TV/VanguardsTV - Streaming some Ret BGs!
Twitch.TV/VanguardsTV - Trying Prot out, doing 3v3 arena. and Ret Later!
09/22/2012 06:57 PMPosted by Vanguards
Twitch.TV/VanguardsTV - Trying Prot out, doing 3v3 arena. and Ret Later!
I have to see this.
Twitch.TV/VanguardsTV - Streaming some 3v3 Wargames!
Starting Mists of Pandaria stream!! Twitch.TV/VanguardsTV - Giveaway when I ding 90 or possibly earlier.
Twitch.TV/VanguardsTV - Lvl 90 Ret PvP / Scenarios!
http://Twitch.TV/VanguardsTV - playing my Level 90 Ret PvP / Challenge Modes / More!
http://Twitch.TV/VanguardsTV - Streaming Wargames Arena!
Streaming on Twitch.TV/VanguardsTV
10/03/2012 10:29 AMPosted by Vanguards
Streaming on Twitch.TV/VanguardsTV

Vanguards oh wise one of ret pallies, you give me hope to play my class.
Oh vanguards, wisest of ret pallies. I beseech your vast knowledge about ret pallies. Can you offer any insight on learning to play my class? I die constantly in bgs. Duels I do good in, but that's about it. Do you have any scrolls of knowledge I can read so that I may one day become an awesome ret pally like you?
10/03/2012 07:11 PMPosted by Elsaverchris
Question how did you get all that gear so fast I mean the season only just started?

yeah wtf that was fast!
@ravenhul u can check out my ret guide that's stickied, i'll be updating it more for MOP soon =D

@elvas / vathius i killed sha of anger and got lucky with loot pieces, as for my honor gear i qued with some good friends for a long time and we were lucky enough to go undefeated with a premade
Hey Vanguards,

What's your thoughts on the current balance in arenas so far? Do you think it's too early in the season to tell? Seems like damage is a little out of control at the moment. Would just like to know your thoughts :]
Twitch.TV/VanguardsTV - Ret Mage Druid with Pookz and Velsus

edit: feels like balance isnt complete yet, certain things like bm hunters are a litle out of hand and a few other things
@ravenhul u can check out my ret guide that's stickied, i'll be updating it more for MOP soon =D

@elvas / vathius i killed sha of anger and got lucky with loot pieces, as for my honor gear i qued with some good friends for a long time and we were lucky enough to go undefeated with a premade

Thank you almighty Paladin.
Queing Ret Dk Druid
Ret War Sham with Reckful / Nobadz