29 BiS Gear List

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 Next
Also, perusing wowhead doesn't show me any items from SM that are new BiS, just shows me that the items from before have been removed. All the items I see in SM are now too high level for 29s to wear.
09/04/2012 06:57 PMPosted by Fiur
Also, perusing wowhead doesn't show me any items from SM that are new BiS, just shows me that the items from before have been removed. All the items I see in SM are now too high level for 29s to wear.

As per this, I've taken off all the items from SM. If someone can link me to the proper page or where I can find the new BiS I will add them as soon as I can.
09/04/2012 06:57 PMPosted by Fiur

http://mop.wowhead.com/zone=6052#drops:mode=normal10

I think everything from the other part of SM is level 30
09/04/2012 09:17 PMPosted by Dífferent

Tyvm, gonna update the list now.
09/05/2012 01:55 PMPosted by Fiur

Tyvm, gonna update the list now.

Done. I'd actually be appreciative if someone could give me updated people to armory link on here. I'm sure some people on the list are no longer relevant (Myself included)
Bumping!
Bumpt again!
now that its updated its back to being a very helpful list for new people :)
Sad. I come back and all my gear is far outdated LOL. Where the 29 twinks at these days?
09/15/2012 02:20 PMPosted by Zavengerx
Sad. I come back and all my gear is far outdated LOL. Where the 29 twinks at these days?

Well you can use DMH, belt and your boots but everything else has GOT to go!
Thanks for the heads up Franchi. I like your gear. Looks like I'm in need of some BoA. What spec are most Warriors running in the bracket now?
09/15/2012 03:40 PMPosted by Zavengerx
Thanks for the heads up Franchi. I like your gear. Looks like I'm in need of some BoA. What spec are most Warriors running in the bracket now?

Prot is currently the undisputed king.

Spec has been dumbed down to choosing one of 3 talents, The real choices are Juggernaut giving charge a 12 second cooldown, or double time, you can charge twice before incurring the 20 second cooldown.
Thanks all. Look forward to it. Just like old times.
Bumped!
Realising I have to make one of these for monks ;o;
yup
Would the druid set work for them as well? Looking over their skillset it seems they'd use the same gear.
blizzard forgot to tag monks as a class that can use the AB honor belt or boots
Okay, I'll remove those for now.