Remote Guild Chat Feedback and Bugs

Mobile Bug Report
Prev 1 6 7 8 25 Next

There should be a button next to the text input field labeled "/G". Push this button and you should see some familiar options for channel switching. :)

Took me a couple of trys with my fat fingers but I was able to get it to work. Thanks.

now... if they'll just leave it free...
04/26/2011 02:38 PMPosted by Blindfayth
[bug] I have found that randomly a person will not be able to see what I am typing but the rest of the guild will be able to see it. As of yet this seems to only happen with our guild leader. When said guild leader logged on with the app also he could see my post in guild and officer chat.

Are any of them using any chat addons, such as Prat? I've read that people are having issues reading remote chat while using them.

Interesting, I will look into that and update with more information.
04/26/2011 02:41 PMPosted by Roem

Are any of them using any chat addons, such as Prat? I've read that people are having issues reading remote chat while using them.

Interesting, I will look into that and update with more information.

If that turns out to be the case, then the addon authors will need to update their addons with some new chat API, if I understand things correctly. Then everyone will need to download the updated version of those chat addons. I wouldn't be surprised if there were threads about it over on the curse UI forums.
I've just ran into a problem on my droid, it's saying that none of my characters are in a guild and won't let me sign in.
is there any update in the future for the iphone to allow landscaping the app? i know that the droid does it after reading other posts but kinda sux typing on the iphone with big hands LOL just sayin.......to me thats the only drawback and suggestion i have thus far
seperate this feature from the remote auction house.

charge less.... or better yet, nothing.

iOS LAND. SCAPE. MODE.

pweez
04/26/2011 03:29 PMPosted by Rubyheart
I've just ran into a problem on my droid, it's saying that none of my characters are in a guild and won't let me sign in.

I've been having that issue too. It said that, then one time I got it to log in and I was able to successfully chat for a bit. But then after logging in about an hour later I got that message again ("Character not in a guild") and it wouldn't work on any of my characters.
1) this has been a long time coming and is something that would add value to the game since as a Guild Master I can keep tabs on the Guild even when I can't be logged into the game client...now having said that

2) with all the players being lost to competing games (one of particular note) you would think that Activision Blizzard would take this opportunity to offer current subscribers a "value added" feature instead of seeing it as an opportunity to squeeze their existing subscriber base even more

:(
Not sure if im alone here or not...but downloaded the droid app earlier this afternoon and since then have not had any luck actually using the guild chat function

earlier i was getting a "guild chat error" saying something about cant connect to the guild chat server or something of the sorta....now im getting armory is undergoing maintenance and it wont let me connect at all to the remote app...just wont let me log in

ive tried restarting the phone and app a couple times...tried redownloading the app twice...same issues keep popping up

anyone experiencing any issues like these?

anyone got any idea how to fix these issues?
Shy I have the exact same problem. Yet the armory is not down lol. It happened today after the servers came back up then went down for a restart. After the restart I can't login at all. I could right after but only to the armory. When I tried the guild chat it wouldn't let me on. Now I can't even log into the app at all. Says its undergoing maitenance but its not. I have no ide what's going on.
I'm having the same issue, can't login at all. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and also restarted my phone but still getting the armory undergoing maintenance erorr.
Same problem. Worked on my droid till I logged out. Now keep getting "armory under maintenance" message. No answers yet. Would really like to know why the feature I paying for is no longer working.
Yea, ditto with the maintenance issue.
It could be legit maintenance? I get the message too though.
Getting the can't establish connection to server and armory under maintenance messages when I try to log in to the mobile armory on my iPhone.
Getting the same "under maintenance" message, after server maintenance.
Also getting nothing but "login failed" and "undergoing maintenance" errors.