How much gold does a 3v3 carry to 2200 cost

General Discussion
How much gold are people charging to carry others to 2200 (from 2000) in 3v3 nowadays?

Also, is it game legal to pay people gold for a carry?

I.E. they invite you to their arena team win X amount of games and then you pay them Y amount of gold
I don't believe it is allowed but don't quote me on that.
04/23/2011 08:50 PMPosted by Slivershift
I don't believe it is allowed but don't quote me on that.
I don't really see why Blizzard would have a problem with it. I may be harder to get them to help you if you were to get scammed, but it is not like you are paying real money for an in game service (ie. gold buying).
Well you can't really be carried to 2200 in 3's at this point in the game because of how competitive 3's are. Nobody is going to risk sacrificing a high rated team to make any less than several tens of thousands of gold.
04/23/2011 09:24 PMPosted by Veldheer
Well you can't really be carried to 2200 in 3's at this point in the game because of how competitive 3's are. Nobody is going to risk sacrificing a high rated team to make any less than several tens of thousands of gold.

2200 is not high, and the players who are 2700+ can easily carry people to 2200 and then they just go back to their teams and regrind to glad, or the toon they are carrying on might not be their glad toon.

You say 2700+ like it's an easily achievable rank. ATM, if your 3's team is 2700 ranked, you're top 100 in your battlegroup and on the way to gladiator title.
04/23/2011 09:27 PMPosted by Stab
It costs 0 gold if your IQ is above 30.
So the rest of us (including you) have IQs less than 30? No, I am not on an arena team. I do not PvP much anymore (partly because I think it is hilarious the Horde have brought the queue problem on themselves by overpopulating their faction, and I like to think I am making their queues a bit longer by not queuing) but you will not see me making claims about something like that.

You however, clearly do PvP and have an arena team. Therefore, it is pretty stupid to say how easy it is to get 2200 when you don't even have it. Am I making sense?
Shop around.

It is not a well-regulated field. Certain contractors charge more than others - while some may even take payment in the form of favors, "favors", or free sandwich coupons.

You say 2700+ like it's an easily achievable rank. ATM, if your 3's team is 2700 ranked, you're top 100 in your battlegroup and on the way to gladiator title.

Wait, so if I see 20 people a day on my server spamming that they have 3k+ experience, are you saying that they're fibbing?
they are likely saying they have 3k+ resil, not experience. a very select few players have actually played @ 3k. as for the thread topic: some classes could probably carry two people to 2200 in 3s let alone two somewhat skilled players carrying 1 terrible. 2200 is not hard