Patch 4.2 Previews!

General Discussion
Prev 1 9 10 11 23 Next
=/ They didn't mention Warriors... They might just cut them from wow... We need a major buff... Please?
What I wanna know is when will be able to mail cross server instead of just cross faction. If something reads bound to battle.net account it SHOULD be able to right?
Amazing.
Rock on!
We surely need those quest hubs! Thank you!
A staff..... I have no use for those... dammit.
WHERE'S MY ASHBRINGER, %$@*^!!!!
Thanks for the preview.

Now only if you would release t12

firstly why would they bring out more gear ... i mean you have to give new players a chance to catch up ... oi all you people who arent happy with crap ... and let blizzard figure a way to safely allow a smal refund of items purchased with emblems, JP, VP ... i would like to see that ... cause i still have my old stuff in my bank, hoping for blizz to let em exchange them for something for all the hard work that went into getting the darned things ... i mean really if you already have yout t11 gear have you really enjoyed ALL of the game content or di dyou just rush to 85 .... there is so much more to the GAME then just gear, there quests, professions, social interaction, learning more then one class, the LORE of the game (for those to know and understand why your kicking some named boss around, instead of blindly going all gun bunny and killing things for no reason) i mean get ahold of yourself .. yes you got uber gear NOW GO AND get UBER game LORE and explore what blizzard spent yrs and months on creating for your entertainment .... and that goes for any MMORPG people play not just WoW ... now if i could just get a job at blizzard now that would be something to wish for ...
04/30/2011 11:12 AMPosted by Karthalia
firstly why would they bring out more gear ... i mean you have to give new players a chance to catch up ... oi all you people who arent happy with crap ... and let blizzard figure a way to safely allow a smal refund of items purchased with emblems, JP, VP ... i would like to see that ... cause i still have my old stuff in my bank, hoping for blizz to let em exchange them for something for all the hard work that went into getting the darned things ... i mean really if you already have yout t11 gear have you really enjoyed ALL of the game content or di dyou just rush to 85 .... there is so much more to the GAME then just gear, there quests, professions, social interaction, learning more then one class, the LORE of the game (for those to know and understand why your kicking some named boss around, instead of blindly going all gun bunny and killing things for no reason) i mean get ahold of yourself .. yes you got uber gear NOW GO AND get UBER game LORE and explore what blizzard spent yrs and months on creating for your entertainment .... and that goes for any MMORPG people play not just WoW ... now if i could just get a job at blizzard now that would be something to wish for ...

Wall of text and rabble.
dude already
sweet
04/30/2011 10:11 AMPosted by Dandalse
=/ They didn't mention Warriors... They might just cut them from wow... We need a major buff... Please?

cool talent bro it never gets better than this
04/27/2011 06:30 PMPosted by Cymrych
Not to be a complete jerk..but...I would rather have Blizzard fixing CURRENT content that they broke in the last patch rather than previewing future content...

agree totally. wheres the explore tol barad ach fix? ild rather have this content playable THEN add new stuff later on.

btw wheres the fix for pets sticking? that was a problem back in wolk.
Cool.
nice