Patch 4.2 Previews!

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 23 Next

{other stuff}
the coming weeks and months ahead. Stay tuned!

I'd give it 3-4 months tops.
Cool, but really hoping for additional PvP content.
04/27/2011 05:54 PMPosted by Bashiok
“Through the Fire and Flames” 4.2 Video Teaser

Really? REALLY?
cant wait to see the new tier sets and the legendary.
WTB S10 plz kthx
Interesting.

Impressive speed, considering 4.1 just came out. But I'm sure this is several (if not many) months in the future.
4/29
“Elemental Bonds” Quest Preview:

5/2
Dungeon Journal Teaser:

THIS I am excited for. I keep hoping that somehow, someway, WoW will develop a "journal" to keep track of completed quests and story and lore points learned from them to keep everything in context. Maybe this is a step in that direction.

As for the Elemental Bonds, I just wonder... could what happened to Magni be somehow linked with the current status of the Aspect of the Earth? We shall see!

I am, how you say... psyched!
Good.
Let us think about what is being said...

While we know 4.1 just came out. (Yeah we know there are alot of annoying bugs that make the game almost unplayable but we don't care) We are working on relasing new content with more speed (We really screwed alot of programming when we released that patch)

In the coming weeks and months

(Get comfortable cause we ain't in no hurry but we have plenty to tease you with.)
You re-used the music from the Cataclysm opening cinematic.

You re-used the graphic from the first boss of the Lich King raid for Ragnaros's new form.

Not very impressive. But I won't get to run that raid either so I guess it doesn't really matter.
Can you tell us how many raid bosses the next tier of raiding will have?

So far all we've seen is Firelands and from what I've heard of other previews, it only has 7-9 bosses. That is not enough for a full tier of raiding.

since that is not enough for a full tier of raiding, and since there WILL be a full new tier, logic would suggest that there will be more than just the firelands raid. Is not Vash's raid still not finished? what would be better than releasing fire and water together?
As for the Elemental Bonds, I just wonder... could what happened to Magni be somehow linked with the current status of the Aspect of the Earth? We shall see!

I am, how you say... psyched!

i agree completely, im am very excited to see what happens with Magni. supposedly they are revamping old ironforge a bit. And they did say at blizzcon that there WILL be a new earth aspect. Magni? Thrall? who?
awesome! :D
04/27/2011 06:48 PMPosted by Hellbringah

hopefully the next teir doesnt look like crap like t11 does, i remember i liked BC tier gear. The DK t11 gear makes you look like a flaming burger king.............WTH!?!
04/27/2011 08:10 PMPosted by Sephirex

hopefully the next teir doesnt look like crap like t11 does, i remember i liked BC tier gear. The DK t11 gear makes you look like a flaming burger king.............WTH!?!

By the looks of it, you're never going to have to worry about wearing it, so why are you complaining?
Are the patch notes going to be weeks or are they going to be months from now?
ಥ_ಥ <<--- See these tears Blizzard...they are tears of joy. (CTRL + Mouse Wheel for a close-up, I am so serious, this is awesome-patch.)