[A] Heroism - PVE 10. Tank/Rdps/Healers

Moon Guard
Been listening to some old school music all morning. Good stuff.

http://youtu.be/4Jf_E7CGf08

Looks like all the times my parents played this stuff when I was little wore off on me. Ah well.

Bumped with updates!
Hello there.
Heroism is a PVE oriented guild with a 10 man in the works. Our times are currently set to be 8pm-11pm server time, however our days are currently up in the air (Looking at the days of the week to base our model on, but as I said, work in progress). Anyone looking to join us and play as a filler (whether due to RL or any other holds on which they can't devote full time) would be welcomed whole-heartedly. We're currently recruiting the following for our main line-up:

*All players must strive to be competitive, spots are earned!*

Tank: A tank position is open again! Are you a Death Knight, Warrior or Paladin? If so we'd love you!

Healers: Any healers who wish to apply are strongly encouraged to do so! Especially those of the Priest, Shaman or Paladin orientation.

DPS: Calling all ranged dps! Would prefer anything other than another Hunter, but we will not discriminate!

If interested please contact any of the following with any inquiries: Arnan, Delequiox/Yvion, myself or Thibbledorf!

Happy hunting Moon Guard!

Edit: To update our recruitment needs.

Would you be perhaps interested in a bear tank and a shaman healer? Me and a friend are transferring in the next week or so, and are looking for a casual(ish) raid guild (among other things.)
05/31/2011 01:45 PMPosted by Aradia
Would you be perhaps interested in a bear tank and a shaman healer? Me and a friend are transferring in the next week or so, and are looking for a casual(ish) raid guild (among other things.)

I'm not that involved in the organizing for raids and all, but I believe we're still looking for a healer and a tank. I know they'd like a restoration shaman, but I dunno about a bear tank. I'll have to wait until one of the more involved officers get on and I'll inform them.

:)

06/01/2011 11:17 AMPosted by Thibbledorf

I'm not that involved in the organizing for raids and all, but I believe we're still looking for a healer and a tank. I know they'd like a restoration shaman, but I dunno about a bear tank. I'll have to wait until one of the more involved officers get on and I'll inform them.

:)

I tried sending a mail to Nemuraan, but it said it couldnt find the recepient. :(
06/01/2011 01:21 PMPosted by Aradia
I tried sending a mail to Nemuraan, but it said it couldnt find the recepient. :(

Hmm. I'll try if he changed his name or somethin'.