Coming in 4.2: the Dungeon Journal

General Discussion
Prev 1 15 16 17
06/28/2011 03:38 PMPosted by Dauntless
Give us back our Key ring!! Journal is useless to people who've been playing for years!

And yet Blizzard has to be mindful of the newer players, and there doing the older players a solid cause there taking away any excuses from noobs who dont know the fights.The Keyring served no purpose anyways. If you dont like the DUngeon Journal, dont use it.
06/28/2011 03:40 PMPosted by Cindersa
Give us back our Key ring!! Journal is useless to people who've been playing for years!

And yet Blizzard has to be mindful of the newer players, and there doing the older players a solid cause there taking away any excuses from noobs who dont know the fights.The Keyring served no purpose anyways. If you dont like the DUngeon Journal, dont use it.

You obviously don't have any blacksmiths. Mine ended up unexpectedly unable to pick up needed drops because all her bags were filled with keys. She still isn't happy, to say the least.
This Journal is nice i can take my time to learn certain things about a boss now. I have actually been booted from a grp for asking the plan for cetain things and bosses everyone is not a hardcore gamer like some some.
I was in randomly dumped into Black Rock Caverns for the first time ever last night, and the leader was doing a pisspoor job of explaining boss fight mechanics. I thought, hey, the new Dungeon Journal might be able to help. And it did. Clear, what I needed, no alt-tabbing or watching videos. It got the job done quickly and effectively. Very nicely implemented, Blizzard.