In-realm pugs only?

General Discussion
Prev 1 15 16 17
Got paired with a frienemy of my realm. Luckily it was the new heroics and we all failed instead of just one person. The guy even wanted to run more with me afterwards. I think it's a good/bad idea though I'm getting used to the pairs. Sometimes my heart stops beating when I see no realm beside their name D: Guess this means I can't fail :(
I kinda like this change. I'm very social and enjoy being able to add people to my friends list. I hate the pugs where nobody talks, even if its a good group. it's kinda boring when they're not joking around while playing.

But I can see how some people would have a problem. transferring realms can be alot of money at times so maybe making it an option would make the good change slightly BETTER
...So, I had to ask...meet any hot Brazilian chicas having played for so long on the unofficially named server of choice for brazil?

..sorry... pros and cons always pop into my mind when I read a post like yours...

~Goes back to his cage~
04/29/2011 12:05 PMPosted by Sakiri
Fixed for what you were really saying

You assume I'm a bad healer.

Fail.

And no, seriously, Skywall's a bunch of BS. My ignore list is full of tards and I can't put more of them on it unfortunately.

I'd rather not deal with the BS. Waiting for guild transfers so I can get off this crappy server.

Interesting piece of information to note, if you report them vs ignore them, not only do you get them on a special ignore, you dont loose space on your actual ignore. The more you know!
where are you today Bashiok? Vacation?
05/02/2011 11:42 PMPosted by Lycoris
While I like the concept, I do think it needs an option to remove yourself from the realm first system. It does have the potential to reduce the lack of care that is common when you know you will unlikely see the other people again due to the probability of destroying your own name within your home realm.

This is exactly why this feature shouldn't be optional. People should be held accountable for their behavior.
What happens when a lot of the people suck on your realm?
05/04/2011 05:04 PMPosted by Squilvis
What happens when a lot of the people suck on your realm?

I don't think that there's one particular server where all the sucky players go. There's good and bad players on all servers. If you get paired with one that isn't as good (or if you happen to be one) a little help and patience goes a long way.
I love it.
...So, I had to ask...meet any hot Brazilian chicas having played for so long on the unofficially named server of choice for brazil?

..sorry... pros and cons always pop into my mind when I read a post like yours...

~Goes back to his cage~

Yah but how can you be sure they are really chichas and not CHICHOS!? This is the enterwebz afterall...