How do you get to Winterspring?

New Player Help and Guides
I need to get there for level 50 levelling.

Edit: I'm currently in Felwood.
Follow the road up and go through the cave. There should be some quests in the area that will lead you there. If I may suggest, go to stormwind and pick up quests on the board. They guide you on good areas to go next.
Keep doing the quests in Felwood, they'll lead you right to it.
how NOT to get into winterspring: butcher every signel furlog that gets in your way in the tunnel, then when you get overwhelmed, make a run for it.

I should've known better...:(
how NOT to get into winterspring: butcher every signel furlog that gets in your way in the tunnel, then when you get overwhelmed, make a run for it.

The Furbies in the Tunnel are now initially Orange to players.They won't attack on sight any longer. You can still start getting rep with them at the Cenarion Camp in Southern Felwood and then continue on to Northern Felwood and Winterspring for more rep.

The rep grind goes very fast now - quests grant a ton or rep - and it's still a nice rep to have for tailorw/leatherworkers for the recipes available in the tunnel.
I tried to find a map to mark the path but it was tough :P It's up in the top right of the area. :P Sorry.

If I didn't feel like doing the quests to make them non aggressive I'd just Leroy Jenkins my way through. Usually got most of the way through before I'd die then I'd corpse run back and make it the rest of the way through. It's much easier now.
The furbolgs don't attack you anymore, thankfully. (Unless you decided to purposefully go to war with them and hurt them, thus lowering your rep... which is a terrible, horrible thought. >:( Bear killer.)

You can do several quests to be friendly with them, easily, but if all you need is to go to Winterspring, just head to Timbermaw Hold in the northern part of Felwood, pass straight on through the tunnel, and then you'll be in Winterspring! (There's a turn to the left that also goes to Moonglade, if you've never been there before! No quests at that level, though.)
I never want to see winterspring again.Got my tiger :)
05/02/2011 11:53 AMPosted by Muffalita
I never want to see winterspring again.Got my tiger :)

I just started a toon on Icecrown going for the tiger. Waited until 4.1 came out so I could check out the new daily quests for getting it. One baby Frost Saber whisker down, 19 to go - lol.
The cubs are too cute,
i guess they changed it. i had to do the same 3 quests over and over and over.1-get bear meat 2-get chillwind meat 3 -kill frostgiants. and far apart too. but no regrets, i love my cat !

just run from azshara along the cliffs until u see the chat region change then just jump of n kill urself boom ur in winterspring at the main city. just have the angel rez u
06/14/2012 12:10 PMPosted by Derve
just run from azshara along the cliffs until u see the chat region change then just jump of n kill urself boom ur in winterspring at the main city. just have the angel rez u

1) The OP asked this question over a year ago. If he still has trouble finding a way into Winterspring at level 85, then he is far beyond our help. Please read timestamps before replying to a thread.

2) The other players' directions are a lot simpler and don't involve using some cheap exploit. Plus, I doubt OP would have been willing to run all the way from Felwood to Azshara to get to Winterspring.