Persian wow Players

General Discussion
Post Limit:
I am just curious if I can find Persian players in wow.

Much love <3
In B4 Sparta.
My friend has a tabby, does that count?
I have a Persian rug.
Persia?

THIS.

IS.

AZEROTH!

*boot*
I'm Persian. ^___^

I'm also a bear.
Now let us listen to Andy - Kouros!
I don't think Iran is too big into the whole MMORPG scene...
05/03/2011 03:39 AMPosted by Karat

I'm full blooded Persian, first born in America. I can be Persian and not have to live in Iran. :)
05/03/2011 03:40 AMPosted by Mogey

I'm full blooded Persian, first born in America. I can be Persian and not have to live in Iran. :)

True, but using the definition of Persian that includes people who aren't actually from Persia leaves me without anything clever to say.
05/03/2011 03:42 AMPosted by Karat

True, but using the definition of Persian that includes people who aren't actually from Persia leaves me without anything clever to say.

I'll take up that mantle..

*clears throat* KITTY!
Well since TBC I never met any Persian in wow so it's good to know other people in this world ^
Hey Persians... You should ditch the name Iran and rename it to Persia... Persia is just better.
Newsflash: Persia doesn't exist anymore

You are Iranian.
It’s so funny how people start talking !@#$ in this game when Shahram Dabiri, video game producer, lead producer of World of Warcraft and he is also Persian. I guess if it wasn’t for Persians you would still play ATARI my friend. Persians are controlling everything without you even notice. Need a bigger list? Sure how about….

Business/Technology
 Salar Kamangar, CEO of YouTube, VP of Google's web applications
 Anousheh Ansari, Cofounder, Prodea systems, Inc.
 Hamid Akhavan, CEO of Siemens Enterprise Communications.[22]
 J. Darius Bikoff, CEO and founder of Energy Brands
 Shahram Dabiri, video game producer, lead producer of World of Warcraft
 Vartan Gregorian, President of The Carnegie Corporation of New York.[23]
 Dara Khosrowshahi, President and CEO, Expedia, Inc.
 Omid Kordestani, Former Senior Vice President of Google
 Isaac Larian, CEO of MGA Entertainment, manufacturer of Bratz dolls
 Manny Mashouf, founder and Chairman of bebe stores
 David Merage, co-founder of Chef America Inc., manufacturer of Hot Pockets
 Paul Merage, co-founder of Chef America Inc., manufacturer of Hot Pockets
 Sam Nazarian, CEO of the SBE Entertaintment Group
 Farzad Nazem, former CTO of Yahoo!
 Mehrdad Nikoonahad, founder & CEO, Nikoo Technology, Inc.
 Pierre Omidyar, founder of e-Bay (born to Iranian parents).[24]
 Sina Tamaddon, Senior Vice President of Applications for Apple Computer.[25

Academia/Science
Below is the list of few of prominent Iranian-Americans in various scientific and other disciplines:
 Shahriar Afshar, physicist, namesake of Afshar experiment
 Siavash Alamouti, CTO Broad Band and INTEL fellow, inventor of Alamouti Code, code-communication engineer
 Abass Alavi, Professor of Radiology, Nuclear Medicine and neurology; University of Pennsylvania.[1]
 Nima Arkani-Hamed, physicist from Harvard
 Mina Bissell, scientist and biologist, LBL.
 Hamid Dabashi, Hagop Kevorkian Professor of Iranian Studies, Columbia University in New York.
 Touraj Daryaee, Iranologist
 Richard Danielpour, Professor of Composition, Manhattan School of Music
 Nader Engheta, Professor of Electrical and Systems Engineering at the University of Pennsylvania.
 Haleh Esfandiari, Middle East Scholar
 Nariman Farvardin, Provost of University of Maryland
 Vartan Gregorian, President of the Carnegie Corporation of New York
 Ali Javan, physicist, inventor of gas laser, Professor Emeritus of Physics at MIT.
 Sepandar Kamvar, computer scientist, Stanford University.
 Mehran Kardar, physicist, MIT.[2]
 Ahmad Karimi-Hakkak, Founding Director of Center for Persian Studies, University of Maryland.[3]
 Bahram Mashhoon, General Relativity physicist
 Abbas Milani, Director of Iranian Studies Program, Stanford University.
 Maryam Mirzakhani, Stanford University Professor.
 Mohsen Mostafavi, Dean of the Harvard Graduate School of Design[4]
 Hamid Mowlana, Director of the Division of International Communication at American University[5]
 Firouz Naderi, NASA director of Mars project.[6]
 Majid M. Naini, computer scientist, former Professor at University of Pennsylvania, Rumi expert.[7]
 Kayvan Najarian, Associate Professor of Computer Science, Virginia Commonwealth University.
 Camran Nezhat, Director, Stanford Endoscopy Center for Training & Technology.
 Kaveh Pahlavan, Professor of Computer and Electrical Engineering, Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
 Behzad Razavi, Professor of Electrical Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles
 Nouriel Roubini, one of the leading economists of our age, professor of economics at the Stern School of Business, New York University and chairman of RGE Monitor
 Homayoun Seraji, Senior Research Scientist, Jet Propulsion Laboratory[8]
 Ghavam Shahidi, IBM Fellow, Director of Silicon Technology
 Manuchehr Shahrokhi, Professor, California State University,[9] Founding Editor, Global Finance Journal and Executive Director, Global Finance Association, [10]
 Vahid Tarokh, leading communication theorist Harvard University.[10]
 Ray Takeyh, Middle East Scholar and Senior Fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations
 Hamid Jafarkhani, leading communication theorist University of California, Irvine.[11]
 Cumrun Vafa, String theorist in Harvard.
 Ehsan Yarshater, Hagop Kevorkian Professor Emeritus of Iranian Studies, Director of Center for Iranian Studies, Columbia University,[12] Founder and Editor in Chief of Encyclopaedia Iranica.
 Lotfi A. Zadeh, Mathematician and computer scientist, and a professor of computer science at the University of California, Berkeley; father of Fuzzy Logic.
 Mark Zandi, Economist and co-founder of Economy.com, now part of Moody's Analytics.
 Omid Safi, Professor of Islamic studies at the University of North Carolina and advocate of reform within Islam.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Iranian_Americans

Get your high school diploma before start trolling here about something you have no clue. A kid missing school and watching CNN everyday to learn few words has no place in here.
persians dont have computers