Crawfish Creole Daily

Quests
Okay, i assume this is intentional because you didn't want people to be able to *kill* the Crawfish, but they're nigh on impossible to find now that they have no health bar- could we, at the very least, get them a colored name if we have quest names turned on? (Like the lootable winterspring cubs for the wintersaber quests? Those have colored names if you have that option turned on). I'm hating this daily now.
Try Shift-V. I saw the snails for the UC cooking quest that way. Should work for crawfish too.

I was /tar crawfish (or whatever they're called) and then putting a raid marker on them, the other day. Which worked but sloooow. >_<

I have interact with target keybound to ` and combined with a target macro makes it easy.

I move the macro to my 1 key and just spam 1`1`1`1`1` while running around.
Same is true of the crabs in Stormwind for Feeling Crabby. 4.1 switched them from showing up as hostile (health bar shown by V) to being friendly (health bar shown by Shift-V).
They may have mad them friendly in 4.1 because locks and hunters were getting giggles by fearing them.
I have interact with target keybound to ` and combined with a target macro makes it easy.

I move the macro to my 1 key and just spam 1`1`1`1`1` while running around.
I do this for the Feeling Crabby quest in SW and it works like a charm.