Lady GaGa at Madison Square Garden

Movies, TV and Entertainment
Post Limit:
I went to it. Dear God....it was amazing. The dancing, the people, the show. All truly awesome. That woman is freaking awesome. She knows how to throw a party. I can't even speak a word, I screamed so much. Best night of my life.
Did she do the cover of Weird Al's new Song "Perform This Way"?
I like Lady Gaga, from what I've seen of her so far. She's an unabashed performer. She wears wigs and horrendous costumes for their shock value, and it cracks me up how many people love to intensely dislike her or call her Madonna Jr. Her music makes you want to move and she actually gets people talking about the messages in her songs, whether they want to or not. I love it.

I'm proud to be a little monster, even if I don't have cable and have never been to one of her shows :D
05/08/2011 07:43 PMPosted by Alillyne
I went to it. Dear God....it was amazing. The dancing, the people, the show. All truly awesome. That woman is freaking awesome. She knows how to throw a party. I can't even speak a word, I screamed so much. Best night of my life.

I'm jealous :P I've seen videos, they look like a ton of fun. I've always said that out of all my favorite singers, I'd rather meet Lady Gaga as opposed to the others, I don't know, I get this vibe from her songs and speeches that she truly does love her fans. Some other singers, idk.. I enjoy their music, but I just don't see that connection to the fans like I do with Gaga.
Listening to the Edge of Glory as we speak :D
I'm admittedly jealous.

I'm going to be honest, I'm not a fan of hers. She just creeps me out too much.

BUT...

Anyone, and I mean ANYONE, is better than....Justin Beiber!
I have been to once of her concerts and it was one of the best nights of my life. I really wasn't a fan but my girlfriend wanted me to go with her and I thought the show was fantastic. (I went to the one in Las Vegas in 2010)

Too bad the Monster Ball is over.
Lol @ a Lady Gaga concert being the best night of your life.
lucky :P
05/11/2011 12:17 PMPosted by Zandalar
Lol @ a Lady Gaga concert being the best night of your life.
I dunno her entry music stuff was okay to listen too...but then she became too much of an attention seeker...she was born this way?? i doubt it considering there are pictures of her and stuff being normal in school...i dont think wearing meat suits and suits made out of candy wrappers is being born this way
Lady Gaga is kinda off along with the likes of Marilyn Manson, early days of Madonna, etc.