<The Windowless Van> Put her in park

Dalaran
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next
Well it's pretty late but we did it. Lots of hard times with people leaving and lots of pugs so I'm going to say s big thank you to everyone who helped us in the last few weeks and for the kill, including
Grtwhthunter
Puur
Oblitoration
Skulcrusher
Twiddlem
Hadoukenz
Vulcarius
Another big thanks for the latest guildies Shanananana and Murdertooth.

Anikka, Velitharia, Dcups, Affeena, Theduck and Annalisa you folks rock.

Still recruiting a few and looking to MoP.
A big cheer for Kaliian too, you were there in spirit :) Come back soon!
Gratz guys - well done.
grats
You know who's awesome?

You're awesome! ^_~

Grats :D
^
Thanks guys and girls! Also....

Hello, rdps do you need some more healer love? Look at your raid group, now back to me, now back at your group, now back to me. Sadly, they aren’t me, but if they try just a little bit harder they could heal like me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a platform beside the Maelstrom with the healer your healer’s could be. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s new purples upgrades along with two epic gems. Look again, the gems are now Ashes of Alar. Anything is possible when your man heals like me and not Gumby. I’m on a Life-Binder’s Handmaiden.
Excuse me, oh, pardon me.... BUMP (boring old Tuesday)
Bumps for Mists. Wicked Trailer, really looking forward to it. Getting all excited, can't help it. If Mists we're a cheeseburger this is how jazzed I would be about it:

http://thechive.com/2012/08/16/oh-my-dayum-this-man-loves-his-food-video/
I once made love to a baconator.
We have our reg 10man but some of us we're thinking about having a second regular 10man crew...anyone interested? Open to any days apart from Tues/Thurs.
08/18/2012 01:25 PMPosted by Surgical
We have our reg 10man but some of us we're thinking about having a second regular 10man crew...anyone interested? Open to any days apart from Tues/Thurs.

qft
bumps for a new name
superb name. 10/10 would bang
Cheers to a good bunch of peeps : )
Oh btw i still love Rumour's more than Surgical :P
09/09/2012 10:36 PMPosted by Ezzyz
Oh btw i still love Rumour's more than Surgical :P

That priest should retire and the lock come back to DoT ALL TEH THINGS!!!!1111
Warlocks.....so sweet.
Only a few more days until
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6iHCFiSqIw&noredirect=1
Actively recruiting for a second group. All spots are open!
We're still looking for tanks/dps and heals for a second raid group. Pref non-resto druid but otherwise its all open. Give me a holler!
I like seeing progression on this server good job!
Don't sweat elegon or Will of the emp they seem tough but once you get them they are pretty easy!.
-Much love and regards
The Wang