Free Realm Change?

General Discussion
People on realms like mine (coilfail) should be able to get free transfers off that realm or have alot of the high pop. realms get the ability to transfer there. My realm is absalutely awful at everything, we finished all of the wotlk content almost 2 months into cataclysm and we arent done with heroics yet either. Im 222 best geared character on my realm (according to wowprogress) and my gear ilvl is 353. I would pay for a transfer but food and gas for my car is worth more to me (and i hope to most). I just wish realms like mine were helped out with more players transfering over so we become a actually worthy server to make a character on. And if my realm is the only one like this i feel even worse, also starting a new character isnt a option for some, since some people have put hundreds days of game time into there characters.
Im not saying blizzard SHOULD do this im just saying it could be beneficial to players.
05/16/2011 03:39 PMPosted by Hamel
. I would pay for a transfer but food and gas for my car is worth more to me (and i hope to most).

At least WoW made the top three.

05/16/2011 03:39 PMPosted by Hamel
Im 222 best geared character on my realm (according to wowprogress) and my gear ilvl is 353.

i feel sorry for your server
Then you'd have an empty server. Which is a SLAP IN THE FACE to the programmers who made it.
05/16/2011 03:47 PMPosted by Alillyne
Then you'd have an empty server. Which is a SLAP IN THE FACE to the programmers who made it.
Programmers don't make servers.......................................
its a slap in the face to the people stuck on the slowly dying server. Its like a white dwarf headed for a black hole.
05/16/2011 03:52 PMPosted by Fanahlia

You don't know that. Blizz programmers are multi-talented.
05/16/2011 04:02 PMPosted by Hamel
its a slap in the face to the people stuck on the slowly dying server. Its like a white dwarf headed for a black hole.

Are you talking about the cosmos, or an albino dwarf being born?
05/16/2011 03:52 PMPosted by Fanahlia

I don't know who is in charge of that stuff, but whoever it is is getting slapped more than Barney Stinson because of this idea.

/slap
05/16/2011 04:02 PMPosted by Hamel

Not Blizzard's fault that no one plays your server. Heck they offer people free transfers TO your server and no one wants to.

So your problem isn't your trapped.

Your problem is no one likes your server.

You gotta chat in up more. Make it appealing.
Your on coilfang unless I am mistaken there is 9/13 heroic guilds on there, issues isnt the realm, it simply is YOU
lmao and your far from best geared player on your realm... nice trolling. Your probably the worst geared.

Since there is quite a few guilds well into Heroic raids, All Horde.

Dont like it, faction/realm change, services were put in place for a reason. Use them
lmao and your far from best geared player on your realm... nice trolling. Your probably the worst geared.

Since there is quite a few guilds well into Heroic raids, All Horde.

Dont like it, faction/realm change, services were put in place for a reason. Use them

i never said i was you troll i said i was 222nd best on my server which is FAR from best but not very good that im 222nd since my gear is mediocre in most standards
Same problem here, on Uldum I can't find any raid groups...
i really want to switch realms from uther to moon gaurd becuase all my friends play on moongaurd..
Blizz already basically stated they dont care by giving this and the eu forum the same "we are looking into it" auto response instead of doing thhe right thing and getting people off servers like your and mine with not even enought people for 1 25man raid guild. Heck a 10man raid is like a pearl on the scryers. They want you to waste the money to move all your toons or reroll, thus having to play longer to get back to where you were and line their pockets bc the 25$ for a mount they charge isnt enough when you are hemorrhaging subs bc of low pop realm among other reasons