Post Limit:
Prev 1 8 9 10 16 Next

;)

<3

I'mma let you finish, but first...

Everybody /dance now!

Doo-do-do-do!!

/dance!
Woo! And there was much rejoicing throughout Azeroth!

On another note, you guys should take a look at my thread. I have some suggestions that I think would make some parts of the game a little less ridiculous. :)
Plus, it would be nice to get any sort of response. People seem to lack an interest in real suggestions and ideas.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2522432886?page=1#0
HUZAH!

/dance

But ya give blizz a break on the bigger issues they take time to fix. I would rather have them fixed right than get a broken hotfix.
Can't ever be happiness. Nope, never.

While I never danced in combat, happy that it's being fixed for those of us that enjoyed it.
Excellent news! Because sometimes in the face of overwhelming odds, only the Billie Jean will save me.
*stands aside as the Emergency Response Team helicopters in, HALO jumps and puts on their dancing shoes*

Nice work!

/dance of death

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yAkkpbm_8E

You should be dancin'! Yeah!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7movKfyTBII

This suits this thread very well.
05/12/2011 08:04 PMPosted by Vaeflare
And as always: exercise extreme caution when dancing around gnomes.

I so pictured dwarven dancing combined with gnomes for full-scale gnome punting.
05/12/2011 07:36 PMPosted by Zarhym
but after laughing with Ghostcrawler over the "fun has been unnerfed" bit

See, this would mean more if it weren't for changes like the Faded Wizard Hat and the unnecessarily long cool downs on fluff items. It's cool that this feature was put back in, I'm not discounting that at all, but if you're going to make a lighthearted comment about something like "fun has been unnerfed", it would carry more weight if other things that were fun had not been nerfed into lameness or designed that way from the start.
And there shall be much dancing!

Now I just need my rolling pins back.
Ok, this blew me away. There are many things that need fixing in this game commented by many people on the forums but you go ahead and listen to people that want to be able to dance, of all things, in combat?!

Is this only because it's easy to rectify when more bigger problems aren't so quick and easy to resolve? If so, that's fine...to a degree but I question Blizzard's priorities.

Surely there's more things to worry about than dancing? Stuff me sideways, Guild Wars 2 can't come out quick enough. You deal with the superfluous quicker than you deal with the more important issues.
Somethings need to be discussed before they're added or changed. Sometimes they need to gather enough information to fix a problem. I'm sure there were gaps of time available for them to tinker with dancing. Dancing in combat was bugged, they then took it away because of it, and now they fixed it.
Put on your best set of dancing shoes (or appropriately snazzy nail polish if you've got hooves) and prepare the dance floor!

If you have claws or talons, well... you already have little knives attached to your toes so you should be set!

And as always: exercise extreme caution when dancing around gnomes.

Poor trolls. No shoes and no talons.

The tusks more than make up for it, I think! I am uncertain, however, if I would recommend normal nail-polish on those twin beauties. Perhaps strings of party lights instead? I could be onto something here...

05/12/2011 08:10 PMPosted by Zong
What about goblins? What if you step on one, and it explodes, causing the entire dance floor to collapse into Anub'arak's lair.

Goblins would be required to wear "CAUTION!" tape as a fashion statement in order to avoid this potentially dangerous predicament. Goblin Proximity Sensors (GPS) functioning in the name of personal and structural safety wouldn't be a bad idea either.

05/12/2011 11:36 PMPosted by Eilethalua
I so pictured dwarven dancing combined with gnomes for full-scale gnome punting.

I fear you're onto me. >_> Have you seen how gracefully they flail as they soar? It's quite mesmerizing!
Goblins would be required to wear "CAUTION!" tape as a fashion statement in order to avoid this potentially dangerous predicament. Goblin Proximity Sensors (GPS) functioning in the name of personal and structural safety wouldn't be a bad idea either.

When you look this dapper, you don't -need- Caution tape!