59s: Muster the Troops!

Battlegrounds
Post Limit:
Prev 1 14 15 16 20 Next

Why would I play in a crappy bracket that doesn't get BGs all day?

Quiet, woman!

Fez: sending you a battle tag request when I log in. For Tokestone, Pregtz, and anyone else interested in war games add my battle tag ratsalad#1955.

I got it, and feel free to invite me and see what we can get going in helfire. I got my warrior and shaman, and a druid that I half-assed 59'd with.
Oh man I forgot how terrible this guy's gear really was, lol!
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY Chin ky ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME!!!! :D
Do my eyes deceive me???

Riselis! You've returned! Oh how I've missed you!
it's about time you answered!

Your eyes are just fine, right now I'm on a 10 day... I don't feel like leveling my main, still stuck at like 81... so I deleted my 68 shammy and started another thinking of doing a 59 again!! And relearnig the class and wow in general cuz as you knoe been away a looooooooooooooooooong time :D

Whats up with you, is anybody from the old days still around? Bloodflower?? Miss playing with you guys :D

PS. I think my mage is still in your Aman guild, if you could give me access to the bank I'd like to pull some stuff out for my shammy :D
Only 10 days?
When will you make your triumph return, permanently?

Hurmmm, Bloodflower retired. Last i've heard, Themir is still around. A couple of people from Bloodlust are still alive, they're just not active in this bracket anymore, sadly.
I miss pvping with you! You need a 90 so we can bg like old times.

I'll log on over now to give your magey access.
Dunno when I'm coming back for good :D and when I come back I'll get that 90 lol. I got your guild message and will stay in touch!!

PS I'm totally gonna facebook stalk you now! LOL

I'm just gonna pull wool cloth out and maybe bars for eng. ;)
Any1 got games poping or some kind of fun thing to do? How about this wargames? how does this thing works?
I'd give wargames a try.
To get war games going we will need two people who can see each other (same server or in a cross realm zone).

At the moment the only way that I think we can get them to start is alliance vs. alliance from the two people on Feathermoon or the two people on Elune.

We had war game arenas a while back that went well.

Updated list of actively playing 59s I have on Real ID

Alliance:
Rançore (Feathermoon)
Ketara (Feathermoon)
Fëz/Froglégs (Arthas)

Horde:
Quantified (Stonemaul)

Either:
Chinkkqua (Elune, Alliance)/Chinkqua (Runetotem, Horde)
Lirise (Elune, Alliance)/Thulakhad (Argent Dawn, Horde)

I have not really been paying attention to who is online recently, but we could probably get war game arenas fairly regularly if everyone online were interested.

Add my batttletag: ratsalad#1955 if you are interested in war games.

I will start to pay better attention and try to get games started.
Hai fez its youngh, i still have my 70dk on arthas, moved preist back to greymane, none of my toons is 59 anymore, used to have 4 59s, now i have a 60 pally, 64 druid, 2 70s, and this 85 im working on
01/02/2013 07:19 AMPosted by Supertuff
Hai fez its youngh, i still have my 70dk on arthas, moved preist back to greymane, none of my toons is 59 anymore, used to have 4 59s, now i have a 60 pally, 64 druid, 2 70s, and this 85 im working on

Shoulda just rolled new toons! I still have my warrior, shaman, and druid at 59.

I just dinged 85 on my other shaman and should start gearing him as soon as the new year gets rolling along and I get all my family visited.

-Fez-
im gona send u in game mail with my email so u can add me if u want on real id, ill send from the dk to ur warrior
Good to see some familiar faces! This might be the longest a thread ever ran on the new WoW forums without capping.
Hmmm, what should I do to update my character? BoAs + some HP quest/dungeon gear? Seems like Engineering/mining is the way to go.

Anyone down for some duels? I wanna see just how badly I need to improve this character to be viable.
01/02/2013 04:09 PMPosted by Jessalba
Anyone down for some duels? I wanna see just how badly I need to improve this character to be viable.

I should be available at some point in time, add my battletag: ratsalad#1955
I down to join your is it ok to use a dk?
Using a DK is fine, though last we tested, they came out very weak. DKs don't really start to ascend until the 60-64 bracket.
Jumping in to see how everyone is doing these days =o
It's a tough patch for XP-off. 5.3 looks better. 90's been fun lately, though. And I'm chatting up a storm in the forums.

How you doin?