Queue Bug or Addon Error?

Battlegrounds
Post Limit:
Is this a Queue bug or Addon error?

I queue up for two battlegrounds or 'Random' and get the minimap button that shows both battleground countdown timers when I do a mouseover. The BG pops and I enter and play the battleground. After exiting, I re-queue and wait again. When the battleground pops, the window flashes on my screen so much that I have difficulty clicking on the 'enter' button. If I do click 'enter', it will never transport me into the battleground. The timer clears and on mouseover for the minimap button, there are two countdown timers for one battleground.

A /reload does not clear this minimap button, no matter how much I click 'Leave Queue'. If I logout, the minimap button is cleared and I can start over. Until patch 4.1, I could queue for two battlegrounds (say Warsong and Gilneas) and if I played, exited, and queued for a different two BGs (say Arathi Basin with Twin Peaks), then I could enter each time.

However, now I have to relog in order to queue for another pair of BGs, ie. I queue for two (say Warsong and Gilneas), I play one of them, exit, and have to relog in order to queue and enter another battleground.
My Queue time sits at 7 minutes, sit in there for 15 minutes re-queue for a still 7 minute avg wait time and sit in there for another 15 minutes and still nothing. No pops, just an eternal 7 avg wait time queue.
Sorry to hear that your Battlegroup, Bloodlust, has a long queue time when you queue. Rampage is not too bad.
I also have the same problem. I dont think its an addon because I tried disabling my addons and its still buggy.
Seems to be working fine again after disabling all my addons - I am adding them one-at-a-time until I see the problem return. Should be interesting to see which addon is causing this error.
I don't run addons and I still the error. If I que up for Arathi and Warsong, it will never actually put me in the bg. It'll eventually tell me that group has left the battleground.
05/19/2011 01:10 AMPosted by Lesuth
Seems to be working fine again after disabling all my addons - I am adding them one-at-a-time until I see the problem return. Should be interesting to see which addon is causing this error.

Ever find which one was causing the error?
05/19/2011 12:42 AMPosted by Lesuth
Sorry to hear that your Battlegroup, Bloodlust, has a long queue time when you queue. Rampage is not too bad.

they merged battlegroups a while ago.
05/19/2011 12:52 PMPosted by Anáya
Ever find which one was causing the error?

Yep. CTMOD's UnitFrames. Posted in their Tech Support forum at ctmod.net.
Indeed it is their end with an issue:

No addons , same problem.
It seems to be better if you just queue for a single BG at a time.

I just wish the queue would actually pop for me though. I'm getting an eternal 4min queue.
05/20/2011 04:11 AMPosted by Unlife
It is on blizzards end. I have tried with no mods and with mods both give the same flashing by queue if you queue for more than one BG. Blizzard refuses to admit it is on their end. Weeks after 4.1 brought us this wonderful bug they are still telling people it is their interface..

Yep. Hit the bug again after a day of no problems.