Efficient Synapse Strings macro

UI and Macro
I want to add the use of synapse strings into my Sinister Strike macro. However, I do not want it to be used every time I push my sinister strike key to the point where it says "Item is not ready yet." constantly. Is there a way to create it to prevent this occurrence, so maybe it's used only when the CD is off or something? Thank you in advance.
Just add the scripts to remove errors and turn off sound effects while casting that ability:

#showtooltip [modifier:shift] 10; Sinister Strike
/run sfx=GetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX");
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/use 10
/cast Sinister Strike
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/run SetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX",sfx);

"/use 10" is the one that will use your glove slot to get the Synapse Springs going, in case you didn't know. You'll also see the CD of sinister strike, unless you hold shift, in which case you *should* see the CD for your synapse springs. I don't know for sure if #showtooltip matches the gear slot the way /use does.
I don't believe a Macro can check whether or not a move is off CD as to whether it uses it.
05/26/2011 01:38 PMPosted by Paintrainwoo
Just add the scripts to remove errors and turn off sound effects while casting that ability

If you don't mind getting rid of the error scripts there's a great addon that will allow you to move/hide almost anything on the Blizzard UI.

MoveAnything
http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/move-anything.aspx
Thanks.