[H] Legitimate is Recruiting! 4/8 HM

Dalaran
1 2 3 12 Next
Greetings!

[H]Legitimate (25m) on US-Dalaran (PvE) is currently recruiting a few more members to round out our roster! I have posted our general information below for your perusal.

Thank you for your consideration!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Us
Legitimate is a Horde guild on US-Dalaran which focuses on casual, yet progressive raiding. Currently, Legitimate has cleared every raid boss on normal and the following bosses on heroic:

Morchok
Hagara The Stormbinder
Yor'sahj the Unsleeping
Ultraxion

Recruitment
We are currently looking for quality players to round out our 25 man raid roster and although we are looking for the following in earnest, we strongly encourage any and all exceptional players to apply.

Paladin - Holy
Priest - Shadow/Holy/Disc
Shaman
Warlock - Must play all specs well
Mage
Hunter
Deathknight - Frost/Unholy

Raid Schedule
We currently raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9pm-12am EST for a combined total of 9 hours a week. Our casual schedule requires determination, focus, and dedication for success. It also requires, however, a fun and friendly atmosphere that we really hope every applicant contributes to.

Applicants
A model applicant will demonstrate intelligent and effective game play; indicating clear knowledge of their class and current raid content, as well as raid awareness and adaptation. Such an applicant will also maintain excellent raid attendance, learn quickly, and take constructive criticism. Being prepared is key for our raiding schedule.

Feasts, flasks, and repairs are provided to all raiders. Gemming your gear, enchanting your gear, having the proper glyphs, and being prepared to pull at 9 will go a long way in earning a spot as a raider.If you think you would make a valuable addition to our roster or have any questions, feel free to inquire or apply at:http://www.legitimate-dalaran.com/.

For any additional concerns, please contact our recruitment officer at: LegitimateRecruitment@gmail.com.
Shamtastik has very soft skin. If you are a potential recruit, you may get a chance at actually feeling how supple it really is.
Bump
06/03/2011 03:47 PMPosted by Brianjosel
Shamtastik has very soft skin. If you are a potential recruit, you may get a chance at actually feeling how supple it really is.

That's supposed to be a guild secret!
Updated to add Heroic Conclave of Wind kill!
Made some minor adjustments to our recruitment needs. Our roster is starting to round out so be sure to apply soon!
I am interested in this. I am currently a feral druid, but will be any type you need. Sadly, ilevel of gear is only 344, and only have the gear for cat.
Updated to add Heroic Omnotron Defense System kill! Congratulations Legitimate!
06/09/2011 05:44 PMPosted by Kittymon
I am interested in this. I am currently a feral druid, but will be any type you need. Sadly, ilevel of gear is only 344, and only have the gear for cat.

Unfortunately, in your current state of gear, you would not be eligible to apply for a trial period. However, with some troll heroics and crafted gear you may be able to close the gap in a satisfactory fashion.

If you believe yourself to be a model applicant as per the description above, and have simply come back to the game after a long break, I would encourage you to get some gear and get back to us. I notice in the armory for that character, however, that you have no raid experience in this tier or otherwise. I am not in a position to say that we would never offer you a trial period, but the lack of experience is less than desirable.
Wow grats on the new bosses guys! Keep up the good work!
06/11/2011 06:29 PMPosted by Bellìcose
/touches Shamtastik's skin

This action is Shamtastik Approved™

06/11/2011 10:52 PMPosted by Josephf
Wow grats on the new bosses guys! Keep up the good work!

Thank you very much!
Changed our recruitment needs slightly.
Still looking for more for Firelands!
06/16/2011 04:29 PMPosted by Bellìcose
Why is there cheese on my head?

P.S. I'll take fries with that