[H] Legitimate is Recruiting! 4/8 HM

Dalaran
Prev 1 2 3 4 12 Next
Still need warlocks and a hunter!
Yeah, we need a pro hunter that will make me look bad so I can be lazy and sit out for more bosses.
We need an 8th mage as well.
08/08/2011 06:03 PMPosted by Donnicton
We need an 8th mage as well.

And a 6th priest.
Still looking for more!
I am convinced that warlocks do not exist.

Warlocks exist, but we apparently have them all.

So it was you that made all the warlocks disappear! Warlock kidnapper!
Can't have a Legitimate recruitment thread without me insulting Gulthok and making passes at his mother and grandmother, even though he's not around to defend himself!

Oh you forgot to insult the server btw. That's how you make a recruitment thread.
Can't have a Legitimate recruitment thread without me insulting Gulthok and making passes at his mother and grandmother, even though he's not around to defend himself!

Oh you forgot to insult the server btw. That's how you make a recruitment thread.

Gulthok has been playing lately. He doesn't raid with us but he does log on from time to time.

Also, I see what you did there!

Believe it or not Sev, I kinda miss some of the that. How's Scumdogs? You get that Christian atmosphere you were looking for? If you have guild repairs, I have an alt that needs some love!

Believe it or not Sev, I kinda miss some of the that. How's Scumdogs? You get that Christian atmosphere you were looking for? If you have guild repairs, I have an alt that needs some love!

Heh, I miss all of that myself. I think I was suspended twice over the course of not even 2 weeks over that thead, and it was glorious!

Scumdogs has been an explosion of religious success. My band of Maggots (really just a bunch of my alts) take our practices very seriously we even RP attend church at Light's Hope Chapel. Though guild repairs are a no-no. All collections from the guild are a donation to the house of god MAH BROTHA!
Hai Guise! <3
08/16/2011 09:35 PMPosted by Bellìcose
Somehow the topic of this thread veered off bacon. I demand a return to the bacon topic!!

So shall it be!

Hai Guise! <3

Hello. Would you like some bacon?
Sounds delicious, although I must say I'm on a diet. I'll take the turkey bacon plox.
Bacon is disgusting, and you're entire guild is probably really fat.