Will they reset Justice&Honor points in 4.2?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
06/06/2011 05:35 PMPosted by Pastries
So... you're going to get JP over the 4k cap?

No.
No, Justice isn't removed. You'd want to spend Valor before 4.2 hits if you're going to convert over the 4k cap.

We have a blog post planned that goes into it a bit more we'll be posting this week.
Would you consider giving us the little bit of grace you gave us last time so we get to keep our JP over the 4k cap but can't get more until we go under it?

I'm not looking forward to having to buy a lot of useless trade goods to get under the cap.
edit:

wtf? i thought this was the kill all blood elves thread
No, Justice isn't removed. You'd want to spend Valor before 4.2 hits if you're going to convert over the 4k cap.

We have a blog post planned that goes into it a bit more we'll be posting this week.

does that mean 4.2 next week? :O

Which means next week or this week 4.2 will be released?

4.2 is the end of this arena season. There has been no two week announcement yet, so...if they announce it tomorrow...well, you get the idea.
06/06/2011 05:46 PMPosted by Bashiok

No.

Thank you! I was tired of people saying they were going to be allowed a surplus. No way that was going to happen this time around.
edit:

wtf? i thought this was the kill all blood elves thread

i wish I could read what you posted :(
06/06/2011 05:46 PMPosted by Bashiok

No.

Thanks for making conquest points even more unwieldy than they already were, being they can't change into anything else until honor at the end of the season. Super. Duper.

so we're not getting gold for the excess over 4k like we did when the cap went into place?
So for those of us who raid every week and have over 11k points bc we ran out of things to buy are just going to take a big loss of points or have to spend them on pointless things like off spec or boots for alts?

Will it be another blog saying how good the raid design and other things are?
I exclusively PVP, any word on Conquest and Honor?
I have read nothing in patch notes about conquest or honor points and i would like this clarified. I dont do arena on my alts and rarleyd on this toon so its taken forever to save for a wepon for a couple of them. Please let us know what to do with our qonquest points. I hope this blue post later this week will help
So no more conquest points?
Bump
so when my Conquest points convert to Justice I will be able to by Vicious PVP gear? Also will there be a Justice to Honor conversion?
06/06/2011 10:28 PMPosted by Agincourt
so when my Conquest points convert to Justice I will be able to by Vicious PVP gear? Also will there be a Justice to Honor conversion?
You are confused.

Valor -> Justice
Conquest -> Honor
Glad to see we have a confirmation that you wont be allowed over the 4k cap. And with the suggestion to spend the points it seems like no gold will bee given for points over the cap as well.

So go into 4.2 with your total VP+JP not exceeding 4k.
Urgh, I hate it when Blizzard are inconsistent.