Best Race for Holy Paladin

Paladin
Just curious on everyones thoughts on whats the best race (racial abilities, stats, etc) for a Holy Paladin. Thinking of making one.
Human. 3% extra spirit? AMG!
Fond of Draenei, personally. Their healing racial is nice, plus the base shadow resist can be useful at times.
Dwarf.
Blood elves. Either male or female. The gear looks pretty good on their models, and gaining a free 6% of your mana every 2 minutes is incredibly useful. I use Arcane Torrent all the time.
05/30/2011 08:23 AMPosted by Haenlor
Blood elves. Either male or female. The gear looks pretty good on their models, and gaining a free 6% of your mana every 2 minutes is incredibly useful. I use Arcane Torrent all the time.

As far as mana wise yes.
Their models look awful, no offense but yeah.
But I would have to agree, mainly cus that mana helps.
Under that would be either Human or Draenei.

And Dwarfs would be bottom tied with Tauren.
Dwarfs make the best prot tanks however.
Oh man... free 6% of mana every 2 mins.... thats pretty rad.

Feelings for BE's slowly changing.... naw.... hum... maybe alt-adin?
Human... Extra spirit
blood elf if you want horde human if you want ally.

IMO best races for paladins both in pvp and pve
Doesn't really matter? Play whichever race you enjoy the most?
blood elves free 6% mana really helpful if you go oom
Blood elves, hands down.

Humans have that spirit racial but the on-demand mana return from Arcane Torrent is really hard to pass up. The aoe silence from it is great for dungeons and amazing for PVP.

The other races have nothing useful for healing. Draenei have a hot but it is lackluster compared to your class healing spells. Shadow resist is moot since you have Resistance Aura.
Tauren. Blood Elves are lame and any other race you'd have to be Alliance.
Belf, hands down. 6% mana back every 2 minutes.
Gnome... definitely go gnome.

>.>
Idk, to me dwarves have always been the best looking race. Racial ability wise though the best race is BElf or Human if you're playing Alliance.
BE > all.

I probably should have gone human for the bonus trinket slot, but my priest is human and I really prefer the look of lady goats.
Blood Elf. Arcane Torrent is sexy.
Tauren. Blood Elves are lame and any other race you'd have to be Alliance.

All you need to know.
Blood elf. We're sexy