Best Race for Holy Paladin

Paladin
Blood elf then Tauren.

Acrane torrent is an awesome instant interrupt/silence as well as a mana regen.

Warstomp can be pretty nasty in arena, also can be used as an interrupt and I also like to use it as an extension to Hoj for an extra 2 seconds to get a heal off or a swing/spell.
Dorf cuz beard
Gift of the Naaru is highly underrated, especially now that it heals for 20% total health. Basically it becomes another emergency heal tool. Throw it on a tank and watch it tick for 8k (crits for 12k).
05/30/2011 08:08 AMPosted by Xod
Dwarf.
Human obvious choice for any healer class.
BE without a doubt.

Arcane Torrent is so strong it can be argued its a little OP for a racial.
For Horde:

Blood Elf > Tauren - Arcane Torrent is by far the strongest healing racial any race has - it's borderline OP and unbalanced. Tauren have nothing that helps you as a PvE healer.

For Alliance:

Human > Draenei > Dwarf - 3% spirit is nowhere near Arcane Torrent in terms of value, but is still a strong regen racial. Every Man for Himself is a strong PVP racial, and situationaly useful in many raid situations. For Draenei, GOTN is a strong heal if used on a tank because it was changed to scale to target health a couple of patches ago. Dwarf racials are weak for holy paladins - we already have a 20% damage reduction on a 40 second CD, so Stoneform is kind of meh.
As Horde? For healing it's Belf. No question. For anything else you might as well be Tauren.

As Alliance? See above. Alliance sucks. :P
Draenei or human :)
If it was open to any class, then probably troll because of berserking.
Human.
Everything looks better on a human.

As a foot note.. cows should not be righteous harbingers of justice.
%**# that.
It really depends, I would say Personaly Belf cause the arcane torrent is sexy
I would say blood elves. They get tht AoE silence which also give back 6% mana or something. I think it still does that, haven't checked....
Arcane Torrent is by far the strongest healing racial any race has - it's borderline OP and unbalanced. Tauren have nothing that helps you as a PvE healer.

It's arguably the single strongest racial in the game period. Used on cd, it gives you .25% of your maximum mana per 5 seconds. That comes out to around 250-300 mp5. One can't give an exact value in terms of spirit, but that much mp5 should be roughly equal to 450-500 spirit. By comparison, the human racial is only worth 75 spirit if you have 2500 from gear.

The only comparable racial in terms of itemization points is the nigh elves extra 2% chance to miss, which comes out to over 400 itemization points of avoidance. Of course, it is hard to come up with an exact value for Stoneform, Running Wild, etc.
Tauren. Blood Elves are lame and any other race you'd have to be Alliance.

This guy has it.

(on a more serious note, human for alliance)
Blood Elf without a doubt.

We should be our own faction, no joke.