<INVICTUS> 1/8 Heroic DS 25 man LFM

Burning Legion
Prev 1 3 4 5
lul
If you wanted ninja looted, this is the guild to join
^^^^
12/22/2011 11:45 AMPosted by Prometheus
I had a girl friend once, then she started to take a different route home from work...

I like this guy and want to apply (as restoration). Turned 85 Sunday night so gear still blows, but in a week or two... Oh and if you look at my spec, It's just one to mess around with on heroics, don't hate. Will apply seriously when slightly more geared and not posting from my phone.
Other character is Persephonie, Alliance side.

01/24/2012 09:07 PMPosted by Firrloki
I had a girl friend once, then she started to take a different route home from work...

I like this guy and want to apply (as restoration). Turned 85 Sunday night so gear still blows, but in a week or two... Oh and if you look at my spec, It's just one to mess around with on heroics, don't hate. Will apply seriously when slightly more geared and not posting from my phone.

Sorry, you're far behind where we want our raiders to be in gear. Good luck in gearing up and finding a guild however.
YEAH TY for just saying it. It'll take a bit of time so by the time I'm geared with the sham I'll try.
01/25/2012 03:15 AMPosted by Prometheus

Sorry, you're far behind where we want our raiders to be in gear. Good luck in gearing up and finding a guild however.

01/25/2012 02:16 PMPosted by Persephonie
YEAH TY for just saying it. It'll take a bit of time so by the time I'm geared with the sham I'll try.

Okay, still working obviously but... what's the address of the website to apply?
http://invictusbl.wowstead.com/