Cool undead names

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 9 Next
Not entirely relevant, but I entertained thoughts of making an undead hunter before Cata's release. I never quite decided on a name for the character, but I knew exactly what his pet would be: a buzzard named "Patience".

Sometimes the suffix/prefix combinations were just "what the hell am I reading" when I still played DK

I believe my favorite was Bonegobbler. We had such fun adventures together.
Clearly Dimercurio
06/18/2011 10:05 PMPosted by Scuzz
Not entirely relevant, but I entertained thoughts of making an undead hunter before Cata's release. I never quite decided on a name for the character, but I knew exactly what his pet would be: a buzzard named "Patience".

And now I love you right back!
06/18/2011 10:08 PMPosted by Wermfood

And now I love you right back!

I was even tempted to make him on a RP realm, and periodically cuss the bird out or encourage it to leave.

"I ain't stopped movin' yet, and I ain't GONNA! Now GIT!"
i named my alt cryptwalk
Rosencrantz and Guildenstern
Dethklok, anorexic, icanteat/alwayshungry, roadkill
<-------
<-------

Please, please tell me you are going to wear a first mate hat in 4.3
I always named my melee undead after bones and my casters after diseases. Well, except for that one mage named Pichooichomp, but he's got issues.

Neuropathy
Necrotize
Fasciitis (sp?)

and the fan-favorite Abnercadaver

<-------

Please, please tell me you are going to wear a first mate hat in 4.3

I'd like to. If I could get one to drop. Haven't seen in on auction.
06/18/2011 09:30 PMPosted by Scuzz
Or you could just try to think of a word that, while not real, sounds particularly unpleasant.

I like that idea...
i'm pretty fond of mine
I'd like to. If I could get one to drop. Haven't seen in on auction.

If you were on my realm I would totally give you the one I have in my bank.
Since Undead were once human I went with that theme for my undead priest here..and yes I know it has weird characters in it but I like the name so sue me :P
06/18/2011 10:02 PMPosted by Gnomeorpuns
Rottingham

Oh I like this one :P
06/18/2011 10:07 PMPosted by Dimercurio
Clearly Dimercurio

I agree with this guy