Help with wow remote app for android

Mobile Bug Report
Post Limit:
Hi, I didn't know where else to put this. But could I get help from a dev? I just got the wow remote app for my android and when I go into purchase it so I can do the guild chat and mobile auction house I hit the payment type and continue to go to the agreement pop up and I can't accept. It says I need tourchase a liscense or something, I looked that up and well shouldn't already have it simce I jave an actove account? It's confusing the heck out of me. Some.help would be nice.
Some features are restricted to users who are subscribed to the Remote App. It's $2.99/mo, you can subscribe by going to the Services tab up top, and under "OTHER SERVICES AND PROMOTIONS," clicking "WoW Remote."

Or, you can just take the direct link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/services/wow-remote/
It keeps saying

Requirements: In order for you to use this service, you must (1) buy a valid liscence
Have you already purchased it on the web?
I had the same problem. Basically, on the Android browser, you cannot scroll the terms and conditions required to purchase the service, so the accept button never lights up on the webpage. It works fine from a computer.
06/19/2011 05:58 PMPosted by Kibatashi
I had the same problem. Basically, on the Android browser, you cannot scroll the terms and conditions required to purchase the service, so the accept button never lights up on the webpage. It works fine from a computer.

If you're on the Droid X, you have to use the "two finger" method to scroll through this.
I tried to ACCEPT on both my MyTouch and my computer. When I get to the payment screen, I select Paypal and Continue. I get to the next screen which is the Terms of Service page. At the bottom There is a full color Cancel button and a gray Accept button. I can tap the cancel button just fine but the Accept button WILL NOT WORK. So, how else can I pay the 2.99 subscription fee???
In order to get the Accept button to enable, you need to fully scroll through the ToS.
Im having the same issue on my droid x, using 2 fingers only zooms the page
I much appreciate the quick response, however, I was doing exactly that, and it still only wishes to zoom when 2 fingers touch the screen, possibly there's an issue with my settings, or a problem with my screen. Thanks anyway, suppose ill just have to be productive at work until I can get home and sign up
Android users download the FireFox browser in order to scroll. I was able to with the Verizon Thunderbolt.
No 2 finger scroll for Evo 4g, gotta use a pc. Westfall Stew
This should be addressed soon. I'll update this thread when it's resolved.
Couldn't do it with the two finger thing on droid but I did download firefox like someone sugggested and it works great now!
I downloaded the word of warcraft armory and remote, I also went online and purchased a months worth of time for my remote, I did cancel the subscription so I would not be charged monthly, it said I could use the app and the purchased content till december but I logger on the armory and it keeps telling me I need to upgrade my accnt and purchase the wow remote, and I already did. I have a side kick 4g android tmobile phone. I downloaded the app supported by blizzard so I know its reald deal but I don't know what's going on. Help?