Patch 4.2: Rage of the Firelands Guide - 9/20

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
06/24/2011 04:24 PMPosted by Thecheat
And so we're on course for a 28th release. Sucks I have to work that day, but it should be short!

don't sweat it man, realms won't be up at all on tuesday.
06/24/2011 06:00 PMPosted by Rua
And so we're on course for a 28th release. Sucks I have to work that day, but it should be short!

don't sweat it man, realms won't be up at all on tuesday.

They will ...for like 30 secs.
/sigh

Second tier of content....

Still non-viable aoe.
why would they? fire melts ice
Probably the patch I"m least excited for.

Questing: Never enjoyed it.

No new 5 man.

Giant storyline about the horde's main character.

What's the Over/Under on when Ragnaros dies? I'm guessing 24 hours, depending on who gets the patch first, and how buggy the release is.
06/24/2011 06:50 PMPosted by Valacar
why would they? fire melts ice

In MC, Ice attacks do bonus damage against the fire bosses. Seeing as we are going to face Rags again, people are hoping for the same bonus. I think its a pipe dream, because I've heard fire specs will work in there.
i really do wish they'd have released a few 5 mans to go with firelands, like they did with ulduar, and with toc, AND with icc. I've done the troll heroics more times than i care to describe, and i'm ready for some new 5 man content.
06/24/2011 07:36 PMPosted by Lawri
i really do wish they'd have released a few 5 mans to go with firelands, like they did with ulduar, and with toc, AND with icc. I've done the troll heroics more times than i care to describe, and i'm ready for some new 5 man content.

Uhh, i don't remember a 5-man in 3.1 just a daily hub (sucked) and a new raid (amazing)
I'd like to know why they skimped on the bosses when this seems to be a mirror of the 3.1 patch except you know only 14 encounters to master versus the 23 of Ulduar (including hard modes, though some fights were incremental in Ulduar)
You can only hype dailies so much :)

We'll give it a shot.. What's the worst that can happen? I lose $15USD? :) *smiles*

So tuesday... So whats going on with vp's I heard there going to turn into jp's and the valor gear is going to the jp gear vendor, I also heard a rumor there gonna wipe all our points please respond to whats going to happen thanks!
sweet
Let our Heirloom gear be cross realm!!!!
so the new patch is coming out this month?
ready for my addons to go haywire and bosses to not function correctly!
*sigh* A bunch of people got all angry because the content was taking forever to come out, with the only defense that blizzard was going to take their time with the patch to ensure no bugs and such. Now we have a group of people angry that the patch is coming out. If people are so dissatisfied with WoW, why even play it?

I, for one, am excited.