Patch 4.2: Rage of the Firelands Guide - 9/20

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 Next
4.2 is meh
i see you folks fix the bug of someone being able to loot skinning when you already have started skinning ..... now how about fixing the herbs glitch where you can almost be finished gathering an herb have a taureen swoop in hit it and gather it right from under your nose and no way to stop them from doing it even tho you are at 90% finished or more on the gathering bar
Why is this topic- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2743725579?page=1 being ignored please?

This bug seems to be effecting melee class and is proving to be very frustrating and problematic. Whether in game questing, in a dungeon, raid or pvp, our auto attack and tab targeting keeps locking onto a dead corpse or an enemy out of range. Each time we right click onto a live target, it instantly switches back to a dead corpse .. rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat. We spend more time trying to get fixed on a live target during a combat encounter, than being able to actually attack back. Very frustrating for tank roles, including unnecessary deaths when solo questing, when attacked by more than one enemy and you are unable to attack back.

When is this bug going to be acknowledged and dealt with as a high priority please?
I don't know if this has been touched on or not, and I'm not going to spend hours trolling looking for it anyway. I do not know what the hell has happened, but as my gear has steadily increased, from mostly ilvl359 PVE gear, to an overall gear score of 361, with 3 new pieces of Ilvl378 gear, my DPS, as a rogue in assassination, has steadily declined. I was doing more damage in BOE ilvl359s, and epic rep. ILVL359s. I went from a steady 17-20k, to now struggling to pull 13-15k in Firelands. In the patch notes I read that there was a buff to poisions, so increasing my mastery even more, along w/haste, yet my numbers are pathetically low. And as for having more haste, I feel even more like I'm stuck in mud lately, struggling to barely get off a 3 combo point envenom before slice and dice falls off. What have you done to rogues? This ENTIRE RAID EXPERIENCE is built around ranged players. Thats great for healers and rdps. What have you done?
I dont use the forums very often so i didnt necesarily didnt know where the best place to post this was, but i wanted someone from blizz to c it to take into consideration. I got this idea cuz im GM of a guild. My professions are enchanting and jewelcrafting and because they're so financial annoying to level sometimes i will not be dropping them. My alt is an alchemist able to make the guild cauldrons. So i thought, just as u guys implemented BOA items, why not implement BOG items. (Bind on Guild). For example; items like cauldrons and fish feasts. Make it so that they are bound to guild and can be traded between guildies for use. And as a safety, if that person for whatever reason leaves, then the BOG item is just taken from their inventory and deposited back into the g-bank. This way the items are still considered BOP and cannot be sold. They are still considered special by guild standards, but this way they are more accessible for raids if you do not have an alchemist in the raid or he/she is not in attendance. Anyways it was an idea for thought.
I hope you're having a good day Big Z. It's Friday!!!

That and I want you to slip us some idea of what to expect for 4.3.
Since its the firelands and all, can we at least make the lava threatening and do at least noticable damage?
I have a question i was told that i have an add on button but it does not show up how do i make it show up or where is it located at in the game?
i agree with bren, need moar dungeon variety
Wheres the new dungeons, there is so little content right now. I want some tough cata themed dungeons. I hate ZA/ZG
Why is there no 365 weapon for the enhancement shaman
08/14/2011 02:05 PMPosted by Tatertotem
Why is there no 365 weapon for the enhancement shaman

Because enhancement shamans dont matter... + the one of nef + the BOE one that drops in BWD is better.
Can we do something about minions disappearing while doing quests in Hyjal or molten front. It sucks that we have to constantly resummon our minions after doing a quest. Please fix. Thank you.
08/01/2011 12:40 PMPosted by Kazdum
The day that "new daily quests" become a feature in a patch is the day wow died a little more inside.

agree

08/20/2011 05:48 PMPosted by Anykineplmbr
Can we do something about minions disappearing while doing quests in Hyjal or molten front. It sucks that we have to constantly resummon our minions after doing a quest. Please fix. Thank you.

yes please