Game Thèory recruiting..

Shattered Hand
Game Thèory is recruiting for heroic 25 content and Firelands. 12/12 25 man, 7/13 heroic (5/13 heroic 25) we raid tues/wed/thurs 7:30-11:30 EST (realm time) progression 25's, monday 7:30-11:30 cleanup. We're looking for T11+ geared and experience raiders that can meet that schedule. Our greatest need is for (1) main tank, (1) resto shaman, (1) holy paladin, (1) warlock and (1) rogue. We have plenty of geared offspecs that we shuffle around as needed per boss fight, so if you consider yourself a top-notch raider, then please apply at www.game-theory.wowstead.com (even if you don't fit in the "greatest need" category---we're looking for long-term raiders that enjoy hard content and working towards beating it ).

Game Thèory has been around for almost 4 yrs, our core raiders have raided since vanilla and have achieved numerous world #1's in dps, healing, tanking dps on many bosses since BC and thru to current Heroic 25 content. We hope anyone who performs similarily and would also like to achieve end-game boss kills would consider our guild for the long term.

(For those only able to raid on weekends, we do run a 2nd main/geared alt run on sundays 7pm-11:30, just pst in game for this raid.)
/bump
GT has always been a good guild, ran a couple pugs with thier alts back in Wrath. Good Times

Been in the guild for a month. Here is what i observed:

Guild is full of !@#$%^-s. I normally just ignore them, but last three raids those been annoying me all raid long. Granted im not the best player, yet they bring me over others so i must have something to offer right?

General mood of the raid is pretty demeaning. You dont hear people cheering or being excited much other when they get loot. Raid leader freaks out if anyone even attempts to think about questioning him. Comes down hard on you if mistakes are made.

PVP sucks too. last time i tried, i was told to show up and then it was "its not a guild run" so wasted time showing up.

3rd to the last raid: starts with a guild member moonstin sending me whispers how im a bad player and all this and all that. then starts passing messages from another idiot on the server whom i caught stealing loot when he already had it. oh well. I screwed up a few times later in that day, *!@# happens, that $%^-*!@ starts #$%^-ing at me, and after I shut him up i get tells from others how its my fault and how I shouldnt tell others what to do and how I..... considering that i didnt get any loot in 2 months, and when we drop domo all the sudden its "loot council" and i dont get any loot again.

2nd to last raid: hmm, been here for a month, still not even a chance to roll on loot. When i do get a chance, its not improvements and all the epics we find, i get nada.

Last raid: once again no loot. of course, another idiot starts sending whispers while im raiding, what a surprise. He is outside, not in the raid, so what can he do? Someoen didnt want an offspec piece, when i get to bid (yes, i build up a months worth of dkp, missed 1 raid the whole time) first they dont want to take my bids because im resto, then when other resto want them they go "you're too late".....

Overall, Game Theory is not a fun guild. They do progress very slow, loot goes to people who show up once a month but been in the guild for a few years. Raids are very tedious and do seem worse than work. I do not recommend this guild. The amount of time you put in here is just not worth the little progression they make nor the loot you will not get.
^ oh god lol
Oh loot drama, these are always entertaining.

/grabs the popcorn
awesome. also major + posting on main.
Recidivist, I'm going to refute a few of your claims in case anyone decides to actually believe you since some are deceptive at best and outright lies at worst.

3rd to the last raid: starts with a guild member moonstin sending me whispers how im a bad player and all this and all that. then starts passing messages from another idiot on the server whom i caught stealing loot when he already had it. oh well. I screwed up a few times later in that day, *!@# happens, that $%^-*!@ starts #$%^-ing at me, and after I shut him up i get tells from others how its my fault

Ignore Moonstin, problem solved. You make it seem like the whole guild was coming at you.

considering that i didnt get any loot in 2 months,

This quote is very curious. Your first raid with us was on 07/05 so I'm not sure what you wanted us to do for those 5ish weeks you were not in our guild.
Your first raid you came to, absolutely nothing dropped for resto druids. Once again, no idea what you wanted us to do there.
The second week had a chest drop that went to our boomkin that had 17 months of seniority over you. Excuse me if you didn't get first dibs.
The third week gave us 4 pieces, which were spread between the two resto druids with 6+ months of seniority over you.
Fourth(This) week came along and we offered you the Beth gloves and shoulders off of Shannox. You refused both for whatever reason.
In conclusion, you literally rage quit over not getting loot for 2 weeks. You were offered loot the third week, and refused it.

and when we drop domo all the sudden its "loot council" and i dont get any loot again.

Yeah, it was 10 man. 10 man IS loot council. 25 is dkp.

PVP sucks too. last time i tried, i was told to show up and then it was "its not a guild run" so wasted time showing up.

PVE guild.

2nd to last raid: hmm, been here for a month, still not even a chance to roll on loot. When i do get a chance, its not improvements and all the epics we find, i get nada.

I could write a term paper on how bad you are at theorycrafting if you honestly believe the statement above. Please explain to me how Passive Resistor Spaulders is better than the 378 haste shoulders from Shannox.

Someoen didnt want an offspec piece, when i get to bid (yes, i build up a months worth of dkp, missed 1 raid the whole time) first they dont want to take my bids because im resto, then when other resto want them they go "you're too late".....

You are too late means you are too freaking late, you tried bidding after bidding had closed.

Really I could keep going but we would just be boring people here.

TLDR Recivivist ragequit after not getting loot for two weeks, was offered loot the third, and rejected it. GT is pretty chill, just don't stand in the fire.
07/29/2011 04:05 PMPosted by Syon
just don't stand in the fire.

but then how will i get rid of my waterlog debuff.

if i don't stand in fire?
I miss Cleoe
I made a mistake of joining your guild on the 2nd. i left or as you call ragequit, after you refused loot again, after i had to listen !@#$%ing on vent how people need to improve, on the 28th. Thats a month. not two weeks.

Now, about ignore. lets see:

Galadrial, whispers, ^-*!@ ignored.
Someone else, stupid comments, ignored.
Whateverthename of that DK that was left outside at hte start of my last raid, again, ignored.
Priestywhateverthenameis, not ignored, annoyed.

And its every raid like that. Cant have any fun.

Like i said at the start, guild of #$%^-*!s... ignoring everyone isnt really an option. I prefer to quit and let people know(aka ragequit). Which I did and I did (and did).

Regarding loot, I dont recal any shoulders, I remember gloves, i already have 372 and wanted a set, thus pass. then a Helm, again, had a 372, wanted a set, thus a pass.
That doesnt include all the BOEs that dropped and disappeared into the guild which eventually turned into caster weapons. Did not get one. That doesnt explain all the offhands, d!#@@s, staves, rings trinkets and so on and so on. Loot was refused, "work for free while we gonna @#$%^ that you should be better healer with no loot"

Too late by a split second? Very convenient for you. Not so much for me. Theft is theft.

kid rages in pvp too, logs over when is made too familiar with the horde graveyard to whisper mad obscenities then returns to getting smoked on his horde until ragelog. amusing thread
Recid although I commend your reason for leaving the guild, I have to ask why do you love lava waves so?
Also are you guys recruiting priests?
Bump: They now have Lord Lzrchikn, they no longer need a MT, healer lead or top dps. Thank to you all who applied but all of the spots have been filled by our savior.
@Moonstin

1. It was just those two attempts and as a healer i dont look that much around me and more on the healing UI trying to recover peoples HP bars.

2. Werent you a healer that fight also? Strange that healing was extraordinary hard those two attempts.

3. It wasnt lava wave but rather fire traps, which killed me every single time after i got knocked into them by Rags knockback.

4. Werent fire traps your responsibility? or were you too busy healing? oh wait, you werent. so you stood around waiting for others to get healed up?

5. Nice attempt to yet again to try to cover your own !@#.

6. If I want to stand in lava waves ill stand in lava waves. you're a nothing to tell me otherwise, you not even in that guild anymore.

Did the guild lose another person because they want to keep loot in the guild rather than people?
I can't even..
who's worse, lord lzrchikn or recidivist?