Explanation of 371 honor gear...

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 51 Next
I feel so stupid for reading this wrong and probably was one of the people saying it was well documented. Derp derp brb crying myself to sleep.

But yes, this seems a bit unfair. Good thing I didn't spend any of my honor yet.
Sigh really frustrating...
The lack of communication and gold spent on enchanting/gemming my 365 vicious gear is what upsets me. I grinded/gemmed/enchanted almost 2 full sets only to have new gear replace it one week later with no warning.

Waiting patiently for a statement about this from Blizz.
Blizzard has trolled PvPers.
Not to mention the fact that the new 371 gear for whatever ungodly reason, shares models with the bloodthirsty set, instead of the vicious set. For players who arena'd and got full vicious, they are now stuck replacing that gear with 371 gear that shares a model with gear that was a tier lower then their hard earned vicious gear.
I agree with OP 110%
07/05/2011 01:15 PMPosted by Spaceships
And in this case, the weapons didn't move up to 371, honor still has only the 365.
Post on the front page shows full sets of 372 gear for honor (including weapons) and 391 gear for conquest (also including weapons). If they haven't put them in yet, it might be to prevent exploits since you have to earn a certain amount of honor/conquest before you are allowed to purchase the new weapons.
Yeah, made a whole new set in 1 week after people grinded their face off.

Whatever it is that you smoke while designing anything, i want some!
Seeing how I spent the last week grinding my alt mages honor for the honor set which is now all worthless, I am very dissapointed in blizzard for doing this and making us waste our time with not giving us any headsup at all.
Every 10v10, 15v15 i've done today has had 2-3 bots so far.
The only mistake, if you can even call it that, was that they should have only moved the main set pieces and weapons to honor, not all the conquest gear. New offpiece gear with a new season is completely normal behavior.

Offpiece changes could certainly have been better documented, though.
Great post...I wonder how blizzard is gonna react to all this. They can't just ignore it.
07/05/2011 01:34 PMPosted by Mescyn
The only mistake, if you can even call it that, was that they should have only moved the main set pieces and weapons to honor, not all the conquest gear. New offpiece gear with a new season is completely normal behavior.

Let us know when you are being serious.
Great post...I wonder how blizzard is gonna react to all this. They can't just ignore it.

You're new here, aren't you.
This is so wrong on in so many ways!!!!

I probably would have still done the grind for the gear this weekend because I love AV and TB, BUT knowing this before hand would have prevented this FEELING of disrespect I have inside of me atm!!!

Basically, Blizz just expects to grind again and be happy that we have new 371 gear, BUT I really can't get by the fact that I feel abused by this and there is NO TRUST IN BLIZZ atm!

All they care about is the 'greenback' and I just may take mine away for this affront...