Honor Points Capped at 4000

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 11 Next
Well, at least it's paying for my gems/enchants for the 1 piece of gear I can buy with my 4k honor.
Well said, Pacity. I'm in the same boat.
Bummer. I bought my off-hand 2 weeks ago, and was just about 1200 points away from my main hand.

I guess I`ll stick with my staff.

I ain`t mad atcha =)
WOW, that is not cool, i had almost had enough valor to turn into the remaining conquest to get my spellblade :(
Yes it's not the end of the world but I'm appalled at the way Blizzard is going about these changes to screw people over. Last patch Blizz doubled the amount of time needed to cap conquest and later reverted some of the changes saying it was a mistake, this time they do the same thing effectively forcing people to grind those honor again. Then as if this "mistake" is not enough, there's yet another surprise in game that was never mentioned- if you want to purchase any season 9 conquest weapons, relics, offhand and such (not armors), there's a REQUIREMENT for you to gain 7250 honor this week before the season ends to be able to purchase it. Yes, that's right, that's 40 BG's right there if you haven't purchased your weapon or want one for your OS.

I could see why a game developer wants people to spend time, a lot of time playing the game to stay competitive, and that's the only way a MMORPG is going to keep on banking, but at least COMMUNICATE with your customers before you force PVP into a PVE type of grind, and be UP-FRONT about the direction which you want to take it in instead of doing these things behind our backs and calling them mistakes, it makes what would be an exciting day quite the opposite.
seriously.. you are not even gonna try to fix your own mistake.. this fact is much worse than the loss of point coz it shows you just don't appreciate the fan base.. who believe this bull@#$% that you have no way to fix the problem and i absolutely don't get why you keep messing up PVP play while saying you are trying to get more ppl to play.. unbelievable arrogant and disrespectful..
Saw it coming a mile away, I'm not terribly bothered by it. It makes getting my new gear a bit tougher, but I'll deal with it.

We all make mistakes people, remember that. Even Blizzard is capable of it.
So I grinded boring dungeons for a month to get VP and you turned them into gold a week early and all I get is an apology? Why not offer the VP gear for gold at the same conversion rate for a week? That would easily rectify the error. What a bunch of morons!
06/28/2011 02:24 PMPosted by Maximusrex
You should give everyone a free month of WoW for this error.
Honor points? You mean those things I never notice I'm overcapped on?

This is kind of like telling me you lost all my copper.
Do yourselves a favor and make it so that we can convert conquest to honor any time we want. Because, I swear on my life, my patience with your company is running on infinitesimal--to the point that if something this ridiculous happens any time soon (I am out over 17k honor which I was planning on using on the Trade vendors, as well as the enchants for the coming season), count on it that the friends which are the only reason I really still play, won't be enough.

I've dealt with the problems of WoW's interpretation of PvP since I rolled my first char in Classic. I understand it was a tacked-on solution that you wish you never incorporated. I'm really running out of ways to defend you guys and defend the money I continue to give you.

I just can't evoke how completely disappointed I am right now.
06/28/2011 03:24 PMPosted by Donthurtmeok
If this does not get resolved you just lost 5 accounts.

Dont be that guy that makes empty threats.....

To the vocal minority...it was a mistake, unintended so settle down please.

To Blizz ...stuff happens....... we all make mistakes.................i for one understand and dont worry throw me a few fireworks in the mail and we will call it even :-)

Settle down? I don't think so.
06/28/2011 06:46 PMPosted by Pinkunicorn
Do yourselves a favor and make it so that we can convert conquest to honor any time we want. Because, I swear on my life, my patience with your company is running on infinitesimal--to the point that if something this ridiculous happens any time soon (I am out over 17k honor which I was planning on using on the Trade vendors, as well as the enchants for the coming season), count on it that the friends which are the only reason I really still play, won't be enough.

What she said.
Sad....blizz is starting to not be able to stop the bleeding.
LOL! You guys amuse me. Just quit the game if you hate it so much. Or if it's ruining your lives. They aren't forcing you to pay them. I thought the conversions were today anyway. So i am happy. But go ahead and continue on your rants. I find enjoyment from it.
06/28/2011 07:31 PMPosted by Msjudged
LOL! You guys amuse me. Just quit the game if you hate it so much. Or if it's ruining your lives. They aren't forcing you to pay them. I thought the conversions were today anyway. So i am happy. But go ahead and continue on your rants. I find enjoyment from it.

Don't mind if we all angry customers, we will not hesitate....
Dosen't look like it. Looks like you've all been here for a long time and spend quite a few years playing. Through everything that has happened. All the mess ups, all the patch days. All the underpowering of your classes and overpowering of your classes. You guys just sound like a bunch of kids that didn't get your way. In a video game that consumes your life. They made a mistake and appologized.

If you were that angry, you would have left. You think I would stay with a company for that long if they didn't have a good product? If i was honestly upset about the product, they wouldn't be getting my hard earned cash.
Dosen't look like it. Looks like you've all been here for a long time and spend quite a few years playing. Through everything that has happened. All the mess ups, all the patch days. All the underpowering of your classes and overpowering of your classes. You guys just sound like a bunch of kids that didn't get your way. In a video game that consumes your life. They made a mistake and appologized.

If you were that angry, you would have left. You think I would stay with a company for that long if they didn't have a good product? If i was honestly upset about the product, they wouldn't be getting my hard earned cash.

They should be compensating us for their disappointments.

At least that way we can call it fair.
Im not sure i understand what is going on...? Can someone please explain it in 4 year old terms (not trolling, im actually serious).
Gold, I have. I really could've used those points. Thanks for leading me to believe that stockpiling points would help. Now I'm a piece short to start the season. Thanks. For. That.