Fireland dailies... Question

General Discussion
Alright so I saved thrall and all that fun stuff. But after i did that where do i go to start doing the new dailies? cant seem to find out where and no one really knows... Help :(
I want to know also but I've heard that you can't start doing the dailies until tomorrow.
You'll find the initial quest giver at the 'portal hub' in Orgrimmar/Stormwind.
06/28/2011 03:03 PMPosted by Vayie
You'll find the initial quest giver at the 'portal hub' in Orgrimmar/Stormwind.

Already did the thrall quest i said... did you even read what i wrote?

Something about candy or ice cream or whatever. ????

You'll find the initial quest at the "Hero's Call Board" in any capital city.
I found one quest at the portal hub and one quest at the hero's call board. One lead to the 365 cloak chain and one lead to the dailies.
06/28/2011 03:03 PMPosted by Vayie
did you even read what i wrote?

06/28/2011 03:00 PMPosted by Vayie
Anyone :(
yes they read what you wrote go back to sw/org and a new ones on the board.....
How about fixing this then cause there are tons of us stuck now

Same thing ported out of the thrall fight cause of being flagged ....went back to hyjial to ask for port back up to the fight and the quest giver was gone....abandoned the quest and that didn't reset it for me either..so now I am screwed out of the rest of fights...have a ticket into blizzard but no telling how many days or weeks it will be till my issue is fixed
I'm having trouble "helping" these people. I've already done most of Hyjal and it counts as me having helped two of them, yet I can't figure out how to get the others for the life of me.
^^^ what he said i was lagging so bad up there (uldum part) i had to hearth out...went back to hyjal to get ported back quest giver wasn't there..so i abandoned quest still no quest giver.
If you've done all the quests available for today you need to gather enough marks via more dailies tomorrow to unlock the next questing area.

Also no need to be mean to the CMs. They're still human. Sort of.
Some of us abandoned the thrall quest and can't seeem to get it back because the npc that gives the quest isn't there.i've done the dailies already.
wow a lot of really bad players on this board.

all you have to do is go back to the hero board a new quest will be there. (yes, another new one). for crying out loud.
Excuse me. but this thread was about how to get there. Not a Report a bug because im a stupid casual.

You can leave now. Thanks

who was that directed too?