[H] Myrmidon (9/14) Recruiting

Korgath
Prev 1 6 7 8 Next
Woo woo! Turning the progression machine back on again and looking for some FINE non leather DPS!

First post has been updated.
Still looking for some hard pipe hitting n..... brothers... who want to get medieval on some boss's as...butts.
Recruiting people with brains, a good attitude, and a respectable gear level. Inquire within.
Hey there. Here's my info, if you're interested let me know.

Real ID: Fabian#1699
Character: Pandaren BM Hunter, 495 ilvl Engy/LW 600.
Progression: 16/16 Normal, Stone Guards, Feng, Gara'jal & Elegon Heroic.

Hit me up in real ID for further information.
Hey there. Here's my info, if you're interested let me know.

Real ID: Fabian#1699
Character: Pandaren BM Hunter, 495 ilvl Engy/LW 600.
Progression: 16/16 Normal, Stone Guards, Feng, Gara'jal & Elegon Heroic.
I can make your raid times.

Hit me up in real ID for further information.
hey there, just transfered to korgath from frostwolf and looking for a good raiding guild. ive been on a hieadous for a few months due to my job but my ilvl is not terribly bad but its not great either. im sitting at ilvl 470 and i can be a dedicated raider. let me know watsup ingame or here thanks.
I need no-nonsense raiders who still have a strong desire to progression raid, especially hard modes, and won't give me any attendance problems.

- If you hardmode raided in a previous expansion and just returned and want to get back into it, this is your golden opportunity.
- If you're sitting the bench with a group now because of politics, but pull the numbers and always show and are prepared, and wanna start, this could be your golden ticket.
- If you think people don't have the decency to show up on time don't deserve their slot, app.

My policy is simple. Best raider gets the slot. I'll start you until I find someone better or until I gkick you for being a problem. You have my word on that.
Picked up some trials, and still looking for more. Original post updated.

Come on folks. Golden opportunity here for a legitimate raid spot. Come try out and see whatchya got. My extremely loyal core was recently granted a much deserved and well earned vacation time off while I work on securing additional assets.

Couldn't be a better time to trial for something meaningful.
Still looking for DPS and a tank.
-=NEED TANK=-
- That Tank position is for a Starting Tank Position, not a back up, and not a bench warmer. I'm trying to acquire a new tanking partner, as my long term co-tank wants to step down. Please help me find an honorable replacement for an individual who has tanked with me since ICC.
- Anything but a Paladin really. Have a valid and geared and capable DPS OS, as sometimes I dps, and sometimes he does.

-=NEED DPS=-
- Highly seeking to acquire the services of a capable and accomplished MAGE.
- Also seeking to acquire the services of another capable and accomplished Warlock.
- Other strong ranged will also be considered. We seem to be good on melee, so if you're melee, you gotta be frigging exceptional at this point.
Still looking!
-=NEED TANK=-
- That Tank position is for a Starting Tank Position, not a back up, and not a bench warmer. I'm trying to acquire a new tanking partner, as my long term co-tank wants to step down. Please help me find an honorable replacement for an individual who has tanked with me since ICC.
- Anything but a Paladin really. Have a valid and geared and capable DPS OS, as sometimes I dps, and sometimes he does.

-=NEED DPS=-
- Highly seeking to acquire the services of a capable and accomplished MAGE.
- Also seeking to acquire the services of another capable and accomplished Warlock.
- Other strong ranged will also be considered. We seem to be good on melee, so if you're melee, you gotta be frigging exceptional at this point.

Currently a little melee heavy and would still like 1-2 more ranged (Pref Warlock and Ele Sham), but other quality ranged players will also be considered. Our current lock can't make Monday nights.

And still trying to acquire a full time TANK who can dps in their OS as well.

Current Progression/Endeavors:
- Myrmidon is farming t14 content to gear up for ToT while working on Horridon one night each week (our first night ever in ToES we full cleared it), which is coming a long rather nicely with consistent improvement each night we spend on him. We're hitting phase 2 now and just need to lock down door 4.
Still recruiting a Tank and a Ranged and Melee DPS.

Currently working on Tortus.
GOOD BEAR HOME LF BEAR! - We have a great habitat here for a strong and playful bear. Lots to nom and plenty of eager people to pet you, and a pantry full of honey that would make a hobbit blush.

!PLEASE INQUIRE INSIDE!

As always, we still need the services of a strong Mage and Warlock that can attend all days of our raid schedule.
Recruiting DPS. Melee and Ranged. Class is irrelevant.
Performance/Dedication/Attitude > All

We're stagnating in ToT at this point because I got two DPS that can't show up and blow it up sufficiently. It is irritating the other 9 of us to the extreme.

Can you SHOW UP on Time?
Can you BLOW UP the meters without dying?

Then we don't care what your class is. We have all essential buffs covered. Come be a DPS Mack Daddy Boss Player.
Still recruiting for DPS slots in our starting line up, and possibly a Tank if we can find an exceptional Druid or DK one.

We don't care what your class is or what your raid experience is. What matters is you're geared sufficently, have the ability to show the hell up on time, play well, and not be a frigging douche.
First night on Dark Animus, 22% and know what went wrong. Just ran outa time /sadface

Still recruiting for DPS and Tanks. See first post.
Posting as a reference and so I remember to return =)
Some serious hate towards Rogues.
BAM!!

11/12 and our raid week isn't even over yet! Come here Lei Shen. I got a present for ya!