guardians of hyjal assist aessina HELP

Quests
Nice to see all the horde toons in here :)
That was the quest I was missing thaks (:
Aessina's questline starts from Ysera in Nordrassil in Hyjal :]

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=25830

<3
Im stuck on asseina and Lo'gosh.... the last quest i did was at Goldrinns Shrine and after that quest all quests ended and i cant find another.... ive done the jousting and every quest i found and cant find another... most frustrating quest Bliz has made
08/02/2011 07:33 PMPosted by Azzur
Im stuck on asseina and Lo'gosh.... the last quest i did was at Goldrinns Shrine and after that quest all quests ended and i cant find another.... ive done the jousting and every quest i found and cant find another... most frustrating quest Bliz has made

Look inside portals (like actually go inside them) and caves. Turn on low-level quest tracking. Fly slower.

All your quests are on the west side of Hyjal.

My bf had told me to grab the quest and I stepped away from the computer came back she was gone now I don't have to tell him I was a dork and missed it. Thank you
I am stuck in guardians of hyjal quest need to assist aessina and aviana yet i cant find a quest giver i went to ysera and all over hyjal and cant find anything
pls help

I had a guildie with a similar issue. I saw him posting in Trade, looking for help. I yelled at him, told him to GTFO of Trade, and took him to Hyjal.
After asking him about some quests he might or might not have done, I led him to Sethia's Roost, to the northern part of the little sub-zone, to the Night Elf near the cave.

And there was his quest.

I would check there :p
i have been trying to find aessina and goldrinn but yet i have been on this friggin game for over 3 weeks now looking for them and i cant find them so what is someone to do about this i am tired of doing nothing so pls help me
After u finish assissting tortolla u have to get the quest from Ysera to assist the Last Lorekeeper and after u do a easy quest for him he'll send u to Shrine of Aessina :)
hey im stuck on aessina and i dont know were to go i dont know what quests i have or have not completed im just majorly stuck could someone pelase help me?
Perhaps downloading the addons Wholly and Grail will help you as they are able to determine which quests you have remaining and where the quest givers are. They can be downloaded from curse.com at the following links:

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/wholly.aspx
http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/grail.aspx

Good luck.
Me to. making me angry. i have not assisted aessina or goldrin and have no remaining quests left to find but the one in the portal near shrine of goldrin but i cant get in thr portal. i just walk through it intead of porting somewhere. HELP.
Okay everyone...I too was so darn frustrated at not finding the remaining questline that would open up Assisting Aessina. I went through several areas and back tracked my quests..and low and behold I found the one remaining quest that opened everything. Over in Sethria's Roost is the quests you get from Thisalee Crow. I did what I thought was all the quests leading up to the egg quest. But there is a final quest from her that kills Sethria so make sure you go back to her before leaving the area. Once this quest is accomplished it will lead you to a quest An Ancient Reborn back at the Shirine of Aviana. Once there 2 more quests open- The hatchery Must Burn which is in a portal out in the Regrowth Area and The Last Living LoreKeeper which is given by Nordu the large burning tree out by the turtle quests. Once this quest is finished it will lead you back to Grove of Aessina for the quest Aessina's Miracle which is given by Arch Druid Hamuul Runetotem. That will finish you off for the assisting the various people for the questline leading to the new 85 questline Guardian's of Hyjal: Fireland Invasion.

The best of luck to you all!
Im having the same problem =(
If you look at my comment above yours...you will find most likely the quest your missing. Hope it helps you on your way to finishing them and getting to the fireland quests.
I have started this chain,completed Goldrin+Aviana.Did the jousting daily. I have 75/115 for the area and can't talk to Nodru. have talked to every npc and gone into every portal and cave i can find.I believe some of these qests were turned in before last patch to the wrong arch druid.I made a mistake of asking a gm about the glitch with the dual arch druids, he knew nothing about it and stated he couldn't give me *hints*.Wasn't asking for a hint.So far I would lke to thank people here for knowing more than the gm.
For i hadn't done the bear chucking qest that opens many others.thx
I need to assist Aesinna and Tortolla ;(
I have no luck on Aesinna she is the hardest halp!