[BUG] Rake fails to yield 2 Combo Points

Bug Report
My druid [Jherahk/Shadowsong] has 2 points in Primal Fury but is not getting 2 combo points when I crit with Rake. I don't think this was intended.
Still a problem
This needs to be addressed asap. Really gettin sick of be sat and only taking 3 melee to 25 man heroic progression in firelands because blizzard can't seem to do anything right for melee. Grats on screwing over another class worse then they were before.
More hotfixes to night and this isn't included, what gives.
It'll get fixed in live eventually, guys! Is this easily replicated on a target dummy, or is it only in certain circumstances? Thanks in advance for the bug reports, feral kitties. =)
easily replicated at a target dummy. or mobs or anything.
Can confirm it on my Druid as well. Rake initial hit from ability use does not award 2 combo points when it crits. This is on Mobs and Target Dummies.
Thank you, Monstroussin and Komarimono!
Yep confirmed here as well. It's really irritating that one of our combo moves isn't working as intended.. or at least there was nothing to indicate that this aspect of rake was changing in the patch notes. Outside of berserk this does hurt feral dps because combo point generation is tighter.
oh well looks like its finally time to close this account for good. Sick of paying $15 a month to raid, and not I'm not even being taken cause my damage can't compete with ranged or even other melee. Grats blizzard on completely screwing over this expac.
Yet another push of bug fixes tonight, and once again no mention of anything on this from the devs. This seems to happen alot anytime there is a problem with ferals. Guess we need to try to push this to another 170 page thread just to not get noticed again.
This change is my best guess as the the cause of the issue and it might be intended:

Rake initial damage on hit now deals the same damage as each periodic tick (and is treated the same for all combat calculations). Periodic damage now gains 14.7% of attack power per tick, up from 12.6%, and base damage per tick has been lowered from 557 to 56. There is a known issue with Rake's tooltip being incorrect from this change will be corrected in a future patch.
Primal Fury:
... and your critical strikes from Cat Form abilities that add combo points have a 100% chance to add an additional combo point

07/09/2011 04:40 AMPosted by Vivain
and it might be intended:

Might be intended? Doesn't sound right to me.

What sounds right to me, is that they messed Rake up. Pure and simple.

I submitted a bug report in game a few days ago. The response was largely a generic copy/paste answer, but it did say that the information would be passed to the bug crew.

What they need to do is simply say that they are aware of this issue, or assuming it was intentional, say that it's an intentional change. It's not exactly difficult to test. Pretty much anyone in the entire staff of Blizzard could test it and come to the conclusion that Rake crits do not provide 2 CP on live.

Having to wait some 8 days since this thread was created for a response on a topic that's so easy to test is enough to make any one frustrated. I know for me, it's frustrating to see a 4.2 known bugs sticky that pretty much isn't even worth it's spot on the forums. They never frickin update it.

I think part of what makes it frustrating for anyone in the Cat community, is that Feral has this history of going half a year or more with some bugs never even getting a response. We're just left to deal with it. Most of the cat community is probably tired of the lack of communication when it comes to Feral problems. Before 4.2 went live, Rip had 3 different bugs. Three bugs for one ability. Ridiculous.
confirmed on alysrazor 75% crit buff still only 1 cp
confirmed- noticed something wonky, went to the duuurrr dummy and spammed rake, out of 408 rakes that hit, i gained 408 combo points.
fixed :)