Vicious Gladiator's Twilight Drake not a Feat

Arenas
sooo can we transfer?
07/05/2011 05:13 PMPosted by Zarhym
It wasn't intended for the mounts and titles to go out without their associated feats of strength. Unfortunately, this cannot be addressed via a hotfix and will require a client-side patch. The Season 9 feats of strength will be rewarded retroactively in a future patch to those who should have gotten them with the start of Season 10.

so can we transfer and not lose our mount and titles? < this

07/05/2011 05:13 PMPosted by Zarhym
It wasn't intended for the mounts and titles to go out without their associated feats of strength. Unfortunately, this cannot be addressed via a hotfix and will require a client-side patch. The Season 9 feats of strength will be rewarded retroactively in a future patch to those who should have gotten them with the start of Season 10.

When can we expect the patch to go live? Are we safe to transfer or should we stay on our current server until the achievements go live?
ugliest mmount i have
Blizzard pays attention to the PvP community.

Wait.
WoW I didn't wanna believe it but Blizz really could care less about pvp huh.
SPRINKLE SOME ARMA UP OWN DAT JANK
I wish this season's drake didn't take a blizzard developer 5 minutes to remodel a twilight drake and add some armor to it
wish this season's drake didn't take a blizzard developer 5 minutes to remodel a twilight drake and add some armor to it

It's like at developer meetings, they some get randomly selected to be the "pvp dev team" for the month and it's like jury duty so they do their worst and can't wait to get the heck out as soon as their times up.
I thought you were saying that earning wasnt a feat, since 1/2 the people who got it cheated to get it. Kinda dissapointed.
07/05/2011 05:42 PMPosted by Baylifer
retroactively
07/05/2011 06:41 PMPosted by Reckognize

When can we expect the patch to go live? Are we safe to transfer or should we stay on our current server until the achievements go live?

Bump for response
First time I've saw a Rep post in the Arena Forums. There just may be gope.
I agree..