i365 Vicious vs i371 Vicious - Comparison

General Discussion
Prev 1 11 12 13 69 Next
I know for a fact I would not have bought my first ever piece of HP gear Monday, the day I hit 85 - I would have waited til Tuesday, had I known the HP gear was changing up.
haha. some friends actually managed to sucker me into pvp'ing last week... first time in probably 3 years that i've actually respecced to a pvp spec.

managed to buy a whole bunch of honor gear.

and now its been trumped less than a week later.

thanks for showing me that the last 3 years spent NOT pvp'ing was the smart decision Blizz. nothing like keeping that grind going season after season after season.

as much as BG botting irritates me (and, again, i barely pvp... i can't imagine how irritated i'd be if i took it seriously) i can see exactly why people would be tempted to do it. because you guys manage to pull nonsense like this on your customer base patch after patch after patch.
1) During any season, a low tier of current-season items will be available for purchase with Honor Points.
2) During any season, a high tier of current-season items will be available for purchase with Conquest Points.
3) At the end of any season, any remaining Conquest Points will be converted into Honor Points above the 4,000 cap.
4) In between seasons, the previous high tier of items become available for purchase with Honor Points, allowing anyone who could not previously afford them with CP one last chance to buy them using the excess Honor Points.
5) The new season begins. Honor Points are capped at 4,000 again. The previous season's sets are removed and replaced with current-season HP and CP items.

So im going to have to farm BGs again for the current season HP items that are slightly better than the last seasons CP items? Well thats stupid and completely contradictory of the notion that I wouldnt have to farm honor anymore. Thanks a lot liars.
The only "fair" thing I see is for all the 365 gear to be converted to 371 gear. People that farmed gear over the last week get what they would have bought if they had known in advance. Arena teams that worked hard for rating and gear are not starting out with gear that is less than current honor gear.

But, who ever said life was fair...
I would like to know why the "old" conquest gear is worse than the new honor gear?
I don't understand it.

They are trying to scale the honor gear with the season 10 conquest gear, similar to the scaling down of a raid so that raiders can get the "old" gear to go into the new raids

But they didn't increase the stats on the old tier gear.

They are trying to scale the honor gear with the season 10 conquest gear, similar to the scaling down of a raid so that raiders can get the "old" gear to go into the new raids

But they didn't increase the stats on the old tier gear.

Because that wouldn't require any more effort... cant keep you hooked if they don't make you regear every couple months...
Solution:

1) Blizzard allows us to vendor last week's Vicious gear for our honor back.

2) Blizzard mails us any gems, arcanums, inscriptions, or enchants (in scroll form) that we used on Vicious gear purchased last week.