[H]Fallen Heroic 8/8

Cenarius

Moo.

Group 1 got Heroic Hagara.
First 10 man got Heroic Warmaster this week (6/8H for them).
Second 10 man got Heroic Ultraxion this week (2/8H for them).
Third 10 man got Heroic Morchok this week (1/8H for them).
Grats on 6/8 guys!
Thank you mam.

Group 3 is looking for a few good DPS apps. Not desperate but now is the time to get your interest in. Message me or Selithilea, Group 3 raid leader, ingame. They should hopefully be 2/8 Heroic next Sunday.
Second 10 man got heroic Yor the Unsleeping this week (3/8H for them).
[This spot reserved for 3rd 10 man new heroic]

Fourth 10 man opened with new players in blues (5/8N for them). This is a new group and I will have to speak to the raid leader if they need anything - however, as with all new groups, its better to get in early and claim your spot.

Next week: Fallen returns to 40 man raid.
Group 3 recruiting for another healer and a range dps still (mage/warlock)
^ Up, Sorry Sel, i'll update the main post for 3rd group to grab a new healer. Preferably a confident holy/disc priest.

I'm a little behind this week. I gotta admit i've enjoyed DOTA 2 today!

4th group got 7/8 Normal this week. Go them <3.
Heroic Spine Down for Group 1.
Bump. Once Deathwing down we will be forming a 25 man. Check the Recruitment Needs part of my initial thread for interest.
Two 4% wipes on Deathwing Heroic (sigh).

Given that group 1 has been mentally drained the last few weeks on Heroic Deathwing we are looking to kill him and then retire from raiding till MOP.

Thanks for the interest guys but i've sent ingame mails off to all 25 man apps - we hope you find a raiding guild you are looking for :)....

As such Fallen is closed for recruitment on all raids till expansion (unless a member supports your application).

<3
I know a guild accepting apps for those looking to raid 25-man Heroic DS!
I"ll recommend them and even admit they did better than I thought they would! Go DbD! Most of us are going to try out Guild Wars 2, so some aren't resubbing unless Gw2 sucks, so you gotta carry Horde in MoP Raffi ... :).
Dharina, there is something to be said about having the grace to say enough is enough. I was hoping to see you guys in 25 mans. I truly believe that wile 10 man and 25 mans are both easier and harder in different ways, I think 25 mans just feel more epic. I hope you guys enjoy your break, and I look forward to the race in t14.

PS I see having more, quality raiding guilds on this side not in terms of being better or worse, but more so as a way to have goals. That and I am a firm believer in the more good raiding guilds on our side will foster a place where more raiders will either join the server or some such bs
Whatever makes ya happy man. Good luck and have fun in MoP Sid =)!!!

Fallen's goal was to be the top Horde progression guild for Cata and we achieved that - so we now need to move onto other grassy fields.

PS. <This space reserved for Heroic Deathwing kill this week.>
04/28/2012 02:12 PMPosted by Dharina
I"ll recommend them and even admit they did better than I thought they would! Go DbD! Most of us are going to try out Guild Wars 2, so some aren't resubbing unless Gw2 sucks, so you gotta carry Horde in MoP Raffi ... :).

I think you will find 5 man raiding in Guild Wars 2 far more epic and challenging than any PVE content you have experienced before! That is until I add 2.5 man (.5 will be composed of companions) raiding to SWTOR in a future patch. Then maybe Spielberg and I can finally fill a raid. =(
Sounds bloody fantastic!

Bring it on *rawr, moo*
Bump.

Just wanted to say we got Heroic Deathwing finally. One Horde guild up there (yay for us, throws streamers)

<3
Absolutely awesome!
Grats guys!
Oh, my! It's nice to see a horde guild finally do well on this server!