Season Transition Compensation

General Discussion
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 Next
Checked the dates of my purchase; all my gear was between the dates listed. No honour given. Too bad, I was enjoyig PvP prior to this, but now I don't trust them to not do something like this again, right down to cheating people from the 4k honour.

I only grinded 2 or 3 pieces on my two eligible Characters, and did not receive they 4000.
I bought five of pieces; head/shoulder/glove/belt/boots.
07/19/2011 12:10 PMPosted by Trygveseim
Maybe have high hopes that there are greater things in store for such players? :P

We can hope and no 4k honor here either.
I got all of my pieces in the right time frame and I haven't received any honor. I checked my mailbox too. Nothing...nada.
Yeah, definitely need a wake up call, Now, I did farm like 20k Honor, I dont really care about the 4k Honor, I was just gonna buy a BoA or 2 and Level my Warrior, Something I can wait on / start doing without BoA's. I would be perfectly fine with the idea of swapping 365 gear for 371. That seems really logical, or maybe giving everybody 4k honor... I mean, Its one time, big whoop. Do it and solve the problem.
I went crazy with the PVP during that week, and no honor either.
I'm also sure it's just a mistake, but clearly they need a wake-up call. It is unreasonable as a company with their resources to constantly get it wrong like they are some tiny Indy gaming company. Just submit tickets, and hpefully they will fix it. Neither of my tunes who purchased during the time period were compensated, kinda disappointing that they cannot allocate their resources properly. I know they must do a large amount of research to get this right, but they are experienced enough that I'm done letting them off the hook for poor follow through, and they deserve the heat they are getting.

The only explanation: bliz isn't taking this issus seriously. Those CS ppl who talked to us everyday can't do anything to solve the problem, they need to go thru a bunch of processes to tell wow product and engineer teams about this problem and request some solutions for that. Unfortunately, it looks like the wow prod and eng teams really don't care about this, since it is not a BUG and wow isn't really a PVP game.
I farmed the entire weekend, accumulated well over 20k honor between two characters. I was expecting to receive compensation as announced but alas, nothing. So exactly, who is eligible since so many of us who fell victim to this miscommunication are not? I'm not complaining, mind you, I just think some clarification would be nice.
Could we get a guy in blue to clear up some confusion please? I received 4k honor on the toon that did the LEAST honor grinding during that week. Deevien did about 10k honor and got the 4k, however Maican and Falkin both did 25k+ and got zero honor.

Thank you
I just wish for once in Blizzards Life they'd care for PvP as much as they do PvE... Like.. Battle for Gilneas / Twin Peaks.. Obvious Remakes of Warsong Gulch + Arathi (Gilneas is diff a bit with 3 bases vs 5... but still a basis.) A bug with a pve boss DING! fixed right away. this Issue with pvp... *60 Pages of Comments Later*...Oh sorry... was sleeping. time to take my time with this issue and solve it correctly!!
I farmed the entire weekend, accumulated well over 20k honor between two characters. I was expecting to receive compensation as announced but alas, nothing. So exactly, who is eligible since so many of us who fell victim to this miscommunication are not? I'm not complaining, mind you, I just think some clarification would be nice.

What she said, got like 20k+ honor between two characters, received nothing. Also kind of pissed they are just giving a blanket 4K, like people that spent 1K are getting it and people that spent 10K are getting it.

Oh well.
I'm one of many that didn't receive my 4k honor points on several of my characters. On Black Dragonflight Milben, Milbenhowzer (Human) and Mlbhy didn't recieve points. On Tichondrius Milbeasto and Milbenhowzer (Goblin) didn't receive points. I can assure you I bought plenty of gear on those characters before, during and after season transitions. If I need to provide proof as to which gear I bought during the transition I can. Hope you guys can help, thanks!
07/19/2011 12:28 PMPosted by Maican
Could we get a guy in blue to clear up some confusion please?

Already been posted twice in this thread, but here it is again:

From the CS Forums:
Ok guys,

Looks like they are investigating some of these cases through our game master department, please submit a petition or web ticket here: https://us.battle.net/support

***Please keep the following message in mind, you must have spent the honor between the June 28 and July 5 to be eligible.****

During maintenance, 4000 Honor Points will be automatically applied to all characters that spent Honor on any item level 365 items following the release of 4.2, between the June 28 and July 5 maintenances.

The compensation Honor Points given will be able to go over the point cap, but anyone who goes over will not be able to earn more Honor until they spend under the 4000 cap. Any Honor over the cap will need to be spent before the start of Season 11 when it will be converted to gold.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2869126930?page=2#30
07/19/2011 11:10 AMPosted by Jovah

Troll post? The only reason people are getting any honor is because they bought 365 that was replaced one week later without any announcement ahead of time. Trade goods don't apply to that.

And what about the rest of us who didn't NEED gear, and spent all our honor not knowing Blizzard was going to bone us four days later and require us to farm all new gear?

You got something out of it, all the trade goods you purchased, or whatever it was. That is not what was replaced. The 365 gear people purchased is what was completely replaced in just one week.

so whats the deal with this
..../sigh

I guess I'll add my name to the list of those who have not recieved the "promised" compensation.

Two characters invloved. Neither compensated at all.

I can handle honest mistakes, but c'mon...
yeah no honor here either... fail blizz fail...
on my 85's i have tickets open (1 day 23 hour wait)

checked the mail box = nothing there (all toons)

Posted in customer service forum and was told to open a ticket (see above)

Many people in my guild who only farmed a bit or a lot got the 4k

Many others did not.

Despite the fact that this is a token in the first place, to not even be able to get that right, and to have to listen to people in trade chat saying

I bought one piece of season 9 and logged in and got 4k extra,

while many who farmed a full set got nothing just does not sit pleasantly with many.

Fleas of a thousand camels in the armpits kind of pain.
Too little too late. 4k honor isn't enough for me to resume my account and the other crappy changes made this patch like the super saiyan healers are certainly enough argument to keep it canceled. Was it a dare or extortion that made you decide to trade dev teams with SOE?