Ask The Devs 11 Healing Answers Coming Friday

General Discussion
The subject line says it all.

We will be posting a new sticky thread with the answers to thirteen of your most popular questions (on the subject of healing) on Friday, July 15th at 9AM PDT.

07/11/2011 10:20 AMPosted by Sourskittles
Do you think Healing is too strong in pvp since the 200 % crit buff?

lol you silly
07/11/2011 10:20 AMPosted by Sourskittles
Do you think Healing is too strong in pvp since the 200 % crit buff?
The questions phase is already over, sorry. This is just an announcement. The questions were done a couple weeks ago.
Quite long, but at long as there are no PR answers >.<
Do you think all healing classes should have a dispel? its made some specs not viable anymore, ruining the game for many.
AWESOME!
The subject line says it all.

We will be posting a new sticky thread with the answers to thirteen of your most popular questions (on the subject of healing) on Friday, July 15th at 9AM PDT.

Yay!!! <3

Hopefully there's some good questions answered.
07/11/2011 10:18 AMPosted by Kaivax
answers to thirteen of your most popular questions

hmm, that's a lucky number.

I hope we get an update soon on what they are going to do about talking to each class about their specific class issues.
Is mana regen ever going to get better? I know some people don't have a problem but as a not so greatly geared healer right now, I am terrified of doing heroics. I have been sticking with regulars and have a problem even then. Also, chain heal needs to heal better.

OH, I see. Too late for me to ask, missed the actual Ask the devs:(

Really, all I can say is get in and do them. Sometimes you'll fail, but other times you'll do just fine(and maybe get better at playing your class:P). On this toon I started healing heroics in 325 gear, cheating to get in heroics, and was doing just fine unless I got a horrible group.
07/11/2011 10:23 AMPosted by Fearmèh
Do you think all healing classes should have a dispel? its made some specs not viable anymore, ruining the game for many.

All healing classes can dispel 3 of the 5 different families.
They're my answers and I want them now. :<

Friday couldn't come soon enough.
07/11/2011 10:28 AMPosted by Darkchickens
All druid healing looks ugly without the old treeform.

u can buy a glyph to go bafck to the old tree form

only for a few seconds tho